FINALLY SAB THIK HOGYA !

Hello my extended family 💗

Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Next morning,

A couple is seen sleeping in eachothers' embrace... Teja holding her sunny tightly while karan's head on her chest... Karan woke up by an alarm that he had set... He quickly woke up and off the alarm or else Teja could wake up...

He kisses the forehead of Teja and then the tummy... He caress it and Whispers...

Karan:papa loves you baby...

He again kisses... Teja woke up and saw her little adoring their little.... She ruffles his hairs...

Teja:you only love our baby and not me... Log sahi kehte hai.....

Her words her stuck in her mouth as Karan smashed his lips on hers to make her quite... After a few seconds Teja realised and then response back...

After having each other for more than 5 minutes Karan found Teja not breathing he breaks the kiss and kisses her forehead... He hugs her pats her back in order to calm her down... Teja smiled at his actions and hugs him back...

After a while he looks at her...

Karan:you okay?

Teja just nods her head...

Karan:haa toh madam kya pesh karna apki khidmat mein...

Teja:kuch bhi nhi... I want my sunny to be by my side right now... Because I want to sleep more....

She said and pulled Karan again to sleep... Karan chuckles and then he cuddles Teja to sleep while he is adoring her... After she is asleep he woke up and went to get freshen up and then he made chai for both of them...

Took the chai and went back to the room...

She saw she was sitting on the bed with a grumpy face indicating that she is angry... Her cute pout with the morning glow of her's is just adding to her beauty... It is just making Karan go and smash his lips to her and take her in a wild manner... But he knows that he needs to control his desires...

Karan shake his head and went to her... He sat next to her caress her cheeks...

Karan:laddo... Teju baby...

Teja:i and baby is not talking to you...

Karan frowns...

Karan:and why?

Teja: because when baby's mamma said papa to wait then you didn't wait...?

Karan:baby mein aap dono ke liye chai banane gya tha...

Teja:chaiii...

Her eyes shine listening to the chai... She was about to take the chai from the plate but Karan just took the plate away...

Teja:oyiii... Meri chai... (Baby voice)

She pouts...

Karan:what first give me my dose...

Teja:what ..? I gave you kiss...

Karan:no you didn't...

He said like a innocent child but we all know that the situation is like wise.... Teja tried to remember...

Teja:i gave you kiss... I know...

Karan:nhi diya teju... Aur tu apne husband ko ek kiss nhi de sakti hai...

Teja:nhi aisa nhi hai...

She leans and captures his lips... She felt him smirk in the kiss... She knew that he tricked her... She was about to get back when Karan pulled her and deepens the kiss...

After a long kiss they both broke the kiss... As they broke the kiss Teja started to hit Karan... He held her little fists in his hands... He kissed her hands..

After some more romance they spend half of their day... It was evening when Teja woke up from a small nap... She freshen up and went outside...

She saw Karan and his whole team was present in the living room...

Teja:hello everyone...

Karan:uth gyi... Feeling fresh...

Teja:very much... Kya ho rha hai aaj puri team aayi hai...

Omi:bhabhi abhi aaplog punjab jaa rhe ho toh Bhai kaa pura schedule check kar rhe the ki kuch pending toh nhi hai...

Teja:ohh... Sunny hume kal hospital bhi Jana hai...

Karan:yes I remember... Mene appointment le li hai... Ab Beth Jaa... Have your fruits mamma aur papa niche walk karne gye hai....

Teja:ohh...

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Spoliers 😁

Karan:tejuuuuuu.... Ye kya kiya tune...

Teja:jo karna chahiye tha... Aur tumne nhi kiya...

Karan:what do you mean by that...

Teja:what i am saying the truth only...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

There you go with the update... Sorry for not updating these days... I am very busy that's why..!

But if the target gets completed i will make sure to give you all update today!

Target
Votes:200+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️