LAST CHAPTER OF PAST.!

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Karan:he fucking planned a trap to destroy my career... And you won't believe with whom he decided all this... He decided it with Anusha... And she even supported him... And this is the main reason of my break up with her...

Teja stood up from her place and hugged him tightly... She looks and KD and KM they both too stood up and hugged their childrens...

Teja:sunny no matter what happens just remember that your family is always with you... And your laddo with your little anda is always there to held your back... Ab mein aagyi na ab mein dekhti hu kon aayega... Jo aayega usse phele mujhse ladna padega... Aur mein uska muhh todh dungi...

KD kissed her forehead...

KD:khotey tune kuch bohot ache kaam kiye hai ki tujhe teju jaisi ladki mili hai... Laxmi hai humare ghar ki aur tere life ki...

KM:sachi... Karan you are so lucky to have her... Even we all are lucky to have her as our daughter.... Pakka humare ache karm kaa blessing di hai bhagwan ne...

Teja looks at both of them...

Teja: mene bhi kuch ache karm hi kiye ki mujhe aaplog jaise in laws and sunny jaisa husband mila... Mera sunny toh lakho mein ek hai... Usko koi kuch nhi kar sakta hai... Haina... Tu toh mera strong baby hai...

Karan smiles at and he too stood up... They all shared a family hug... After breaking the hug Karan pecked her lips... And Teja looks at him with wide eyes...

KD:khote khotey hi hote hai kabhi nhi sudharega... Sharam kar tere maa baap idhar hi hai abhi...

Teja blushed... And then Karan too everyone down for the dinner... After having a hearty meal after such a long time was a blessing.... They all had their meals and then went out...

But to their shock papz were even present there... Teja immediately covered her tummy without notice and Karan made her sit in the car safety... He locked the door and even the windows after that he helped his parents to sit... And then finally he took the seat... They both gave a little smile and waved them...

Reaching home KD and KM went to their room while Karan and Teja too went to their room...

As they entered the room Karan came and back hugged Teja... He kissed her on her cheek and then said...

Karan:i love you so much... You don't know but what you said today was way too much for me... And the way that words hit me was so strong that even your strong sunny was at the verge of breaking down....

Teja immediately turns in the hug and cups his face... She wipes the tears...

Teja:i can't see tears in my king's eyes... Agr princess ko pata chala toh vo bolegi ki aapne mere papa ko rulaa...Hm... Ab so jaao you need rest i will bring your medicines have them and then go to sleep... I have a few left over things to do...

Teja goes and brings the medicine gave him and she was about to get up when karan held her...

Karan:mere sath sojaa... Mein so jaao ga tab kar Lena kaam please...

He said like a baby to her...

Teja:acha okay... I will change and come...

She changed and Came to the bed Karan snuggles into her body and takes up her smell and said...

Karan:we will go to punjab... I love you my baby...

Teja nods and ruffles his hairs...

Teja:chalo now sleep...

Today's day was one of the most chaotic day they had... Mysteries from past got unfold... Her getting to know that she already had Karan in her destiny.... But as the maxim everything happens for a reason... It did state truth...

Teja too closes her eyes but she wasn't able to sleep... As the person because of whom her sunny couldn't go to his hometown was not fitting her right... She wanted to do something...

She was thinking something just then something strikes her mind... She grins at her mind and then finally sleep took over her...

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

There you go with the update... I know bohot chota part hai... But next time i will try to update more of bigger parts... I am actually busy with my studies that's why..!

Complete the target to get the update ASAP...

Target
Votes:200+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️