TEJA GETS UNCONSCIOUS!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

As karan left mirai was looking at the door waiting for it to get open and her father come to her... But it didn't happen... She made a crying face face when teju came and took her in her arms...

Teja:kya hua baby... Papa ko miss kar rhe ho...

She cutely nods her head...

KM:kabhi gya nhi haina usse chod ke...

Teja:haa mumma...

KD:chalo teju you should sleep now... Mir ko hume dedo...

Teja:nhi papa todha sa kaam hai karke fir I will sleep...

KM:naa not happening... You go and take rest...

Teja:papa but...

Mirai:mu...mumm...redt.....

Teja looks at her...

Teja:puri ki puri apne papa pe gyi hai... Chamchi....

Mir:Noor good...

She pouts at teju....

Teja:kabse ek line bol rhi ho aap... Kuch bhi bolo...

Mir: papa kab......

She wasn't able to form sentences so she was saying one word and it was enough for teju to understand what she said...

Teja:baby... Aap sounge toh fir papa aayenge...

Mir:patta??

Teja:haanji mera baby... Pakka... Chalo let's sleep now... It's you nini time...!

Mirai was in no mood to sleep at all... She was running in the whole house and Teja was running behind her.... After getting frustrated she scolds her...

Teja:Mirai.... Ye kya natak hai... Chalo andar abhi....

She started crying due to crying... Teju realised that due to pain she shouted at mirai... She goes to her... And takes her in her arms... Mirai snuggles her face in her chest... Teju got the clue and she went to room to feed her...

Soon mirai slept due to crying... Teja wipes her tears...

Teja:i am sorry my baby... Meri wajah se apki itna Rona pada.... I am so so sorry... Ab pakka mein aap pe kabhi nhi shout karungi.... Meri baby... Pura face red hogya hai....

Teja kissed her cheek and she makes her sleep on the bed... And she herself got up to change... She suddenly felt her head got light and she eyes got rolled back.... She was about to fall when KM came in the room and holds her...

KM:teju.... Teju beta... Baccha... Kya hua.... Sunn... Don't close your eyes.... Baccha...

She pats her cheek but teju was not in state of listening... And suddenly she faints...

KM:teju....

KD came in room hearing the voices...

KD:kya hua.... Teju aise kaise hogyi...

KM: shayad pain ke wajah se... Isse waise bhi periods mein bohot pain hota hai aur iss baar toh aur bhi hoga... Isse phele bed pe leke chalo... Mein iske kuch laati hu....

KD nods and take her to the bed... And then went to mirai and made her sleep in the crib... Because she may wake up to shuffling and all....

KM came in the room and she brings a hot water bag along with medicine and a glass of cinnamon water to reduce the pain...

Slowly KM massages her belly and then placed the bag on her lower abdomen.... After about an hour later teju slowly gains her consciousness....

She was KD was giving her a foot massage with oil whole mumma kundrra was massaging her hands... She immediately withdraws legs...

Teja:papa aap ye kyu kar rhe ho... Aap aise mere per kyu massage kar rhe ho...

KD totally ignored what she said and again started massaging...

KD:how do you feel now... Jyada pain gai doctor ko bulaaun...

KM:teju ye daal chini ka pain... Have this you will feel better...

Teja smiles at her in laws who are taking care of her's as their daughter... And no doubt she is their daughter... She has successfully hijacked karan's family...

Teja:mumma i am fine... Aaplog tension mat lo...

KD:haa haa kyu nhi... Tu toh aise hi mazak mein behosh hogyi thi na...

Understanding his sarcasm she chuckles and moved to hug him...

Teja:sorry meri wajah se aaplog itne pareshan hogye...

KM:betu tu thik hai hume wahi chahiye aur kuch se hume kuch matlab nhi hai...

Teja:aaplogo sunny ko bata diya...

KM:nhi Omi ko call Kiya tha he said Karan was giving his shot...

Teja: please mat batana usse... Faltu mein pareshan hojayega aur kaam pe focus nhi kar paayega vo...

KD:par beta...

Teja: please mumma...

She showed her famous puppy face and they had to agree on that... Later KD went to his room for sleep while KM stayed back with teju... She bought mirai to the bed again and Teja again said sorry to her... And she hugs her tightly...

Soon she drifs to her slumber...

Next morning,

It was around 6 when Karan came back home... He saw KM was sitting outside in the hall with KD talking something very serious...

As soon as they saw him they immediately got silent...

Karan:kya hogya... Achanak se itne shant kyu hogye aap dono...

KD:nhi hum kaha...

KM:wahi hum toh bass aise hi...

Karan:kuch chupa toh nhi reh aaplog mujhse... Teju thik hai... She didn't got unconscious na... Usually she faints due to pain... Yaa fir princess vo thik haina....

KD:Naa naa... Kuch bhi nhi... Aur faint toh bilkul bhi nhi.... Aur teri princess bhi thik hai...

Karan:kuch toh baat hai... Mumma aap batao... And you have my swear...

KM:beta... Teju got unconscious in the night...

Karan:what... Aur aaplog ne mujhe bataya bhi nhi... What is this... How is she now? Pain hai usse abhi bhi...

KM:when i woke up she was fine... Abhi jaa aur dekh usse...

Karan nods... He went inside and saw teju sleeping hugging mirai closely... Yet she had a frown which Karan got to know that she was in pain....

Karan immediately went to her and caress her hairs and gave a peck on her forehead...

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Sorry for not updating this book... I got caught up the other book... And also my test schedule got out so had to prepare for that too!!! I am really sorry...

Also what do you think Karan kya bolega to teju when she wakes up... You think Karan fatega?????

Do let me know in the comments...!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️