Bonus chapter! (1)

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back on this story!!!
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

It's been three years that mirai is born... Tejran have had beautiful moments together with mirai... Exploring their parenthood together... Mirai has grown up way to fast for Karan... And today it's admission day for her...

Karan:laddo... Chal jaldiii... Warna late hojayenge...

Teja:apni princess ko tayar kiya?

Karan:haa vo niche hai... Parvez ke sath...

He enters the room... Teju looks at him... She was wearing a black tang top with white printed jeans... While Karan wore a white shirt and blue jeans...

Karan goes to her and hugs her from behind, planting kisses in her neck... Teju leans in and her breaths become heavy, her face becomes red seeing Karan from mirror... Her hands reached on his hairs... Karan immediately turns her around and pulls her closer...

They both were fast enough to kiss each other... The kiss wasn't soft at all... They broke the kiss and due to shyness she hides her face in his chest... While a chuckle rambled from his throat...

Karan:even after 6 years marriage you are this shy...

Teja:shut up... Ab late nhi ho rha hai...

Karan:acha chalo...

They both leave and as they reached downstairs, they saw it was raining heavily and mirai was enjoying in the rain...

Mirai saw her father's car was getting wet in the rain... She saw here and there and saw a piece of cloth laying in the parking lot... She rans up there and picks it up...

Rans again to the car and starts wiping his car... But that was not helping... She pouts and looks at Karan who was smiling looking at her...

Karan runs to her and takes her in his arms...

Karan:my babyyy... My little princess....

Mirai:papa vo car saaf nhi ho rha hai...

Karan:it's okay baby it's raining na.. toh vo aur gila hota hi rahega...

Mirai:no, see my Papa's car is getting dirty... I don't want that...

Teju also joins father daughter...

Teju:baby it's okay... Humesha hum Jo chahte hai vo nhi hota hai...

Mirai:cha...chate... What mumma... You always use compl..complict... Words...

Karan chuckles and says,

Karan: complicated words... And she said that we don't get what we want always...

Teja:aap mirai angrez bante jaa rhe ho...

Karan:angrez hai toh angrez hi banegi...

Teja:youu... You are sleeping on couch today... Get yourself ready there...

Karan:but baby...

Mirai:yes papa...

Teju glares at Karan....

Karan:kaha fass gya... Ek second hume toh admission ke liye jaana tha na..

Teja:ab next week jaayenge ab toh time bhi nikal gya...

Mirai:yeahh... Ab mein aur todhi derr khelungi...

Teja:no princess aap bimaar hojaoge...

Mirai:papa mumma please todhi derr aur... Vez chachu aap bolo na...

Mirai said to parvez who just raise his hands... Because no one has dare to oppose teju except this little girl...

Teja:sunny, Noor chalo betu aapki tabiyat kharab hojayegi...

Mirai:you always do this... Don't Noor me now...

Teju's mouth hung open while Karan just looks here and there...

Karan:parvez ek kaam kar, chal hum kahi chalte hai kyuki Ghar mein entry nhi Milne wali hai...

Mirai:papa you will take your Noor also na...

Karan: ofcourse baby...

Teju:correct you both are out now... And you jo tumne balcony mein apna tv aur couch ready Kiya haina vo kaam aane wala hai aaj...

Karan:laddo please aise mat karna...

Teja:chalo fir chup chap dono jan ghar... Noor let's go...

Mirai:okay mumma...

She said get down from her father's hold and starts walking towards the lift leaving a shock Karan inside...

Karan:acha hai balcony mein toh nhi soma padega...

Teju shouts from inside...

Teja:don't think ki mene tumhe koi chot di hai... Get ready Mr.Kundrra...

Karan:arre yaarrr... Parvez gadi park kar nhi toh ek kaam kar leke Jaa fir jab change karlena toh leke aajana wapis...

Parvez nods and left the place while Karan ran behind his wife and his daughter... They all entered the house, first teju changed and then she helped mirai change her clothes and later on they both came outside to see Karan is in the kitchen cooking something...

Teju records a story of him saying,

Teja:now this happens when you don't listen your wife Mr Kumdrra .. kuch pitni dena chahenge aap iss par...

Karan:bhaiyo mein bol rha hu, apni wife ki baat sunnle warna fir balcony mein couch aur TV tayar karle...

Teju laughs... She puts her phone down while she helps Karan in making the lunch...

Karan:laddo baby...

Teja:haa bolo..

Karan:tu abhi bhi gussa hai...

Teja:mein toh mazak kar rhi thi...

Karan:mujhe pata tha..

They all spend their day together and then Karan goes takes mirai to her room and made her sleep their... And then comes again to their room...

He looks that the couch is ready... Pillow and blanket were kept there..

Karan:laddo couch?

Teja:ji haa... Go and sleep on couch...

Karan:but...

Teja:Karan...

Karan:finee... Ek kiss toh de de atleast...

Teja:haa vo le lo...

Karan smiles and comes to her... They both shared a kiss and then Karan went to couch...

Around midnight teju too joined him on the couch...

Karan:mujhe toh pata tha... Chale ab bed pe...

Teja:sone do mujhe... Itne derr baad toh neend aayi hai...

Karan chuckles and picks her up in his arms and they both slept on bed... With each other...

_______________________________________________

A very very random thought of writing a bonus update!
Mujhe toh shayad lagta hai you guys would have even forgotten this story!!! 🙂

Chalo koi naa...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️