EPILOGUE!❤️

For the last time to this story!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Date:15 May 2028!

A little babygirl is seen running around the house with her mumma running behind her to make her eat... Just then a man enters the hall room and witnessed the sight... He giggles... The age of that babygirl would be roughly around 3 years... A cute pony in her hairs... Chubby cheeks like her mumma and eyes exactly like her papa... Greenish brown...

Just then her mumma called her....

Lady:Noor this is the last time i am telling you to complete your homework.... Or else I won't talk to you...

So yeah that cute little family is of our tejran... Mirai has grown up alot in these 2 and half years... She had started speaking correctly and has joined her schooling too! Karan's little princess has finally started going out making new friends and exploring what has been stored for her...

Karan:arre kar legi princess mujhe pata hai...

Mirai:yes mumma... Don't take tension...

Karan:see meri beti kisiko tension nhi deti hai...

Teja:what do you mean by meri beti....

Mirai:ohh God wapis mat shuru hona aap dono... Kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki mein parent hu na ki aap dono...

Teja and Karan looks at her in shock...

Karan: princess.... Don't you think you have a lot of permission to speak...

Mirai:you have only provided me...

Teja:mirai... Behave...

Mirai:mumma...

She was shut of by one glare of teju... Even Karan didn't say anything because he doesn't want his princess get spoil...

Just KD came from behind...

KD: ohh ki hua... Subha subha kisko daat pad rhi hai...

Teja:kuch nhi papa... Mein aapke liye chai leke aati hu...

KD:tu Beth teju... Karan jaa mere aur teju ke liye chai leke aa...

Karan looks at them with shock... Meanwhile teju giggles at her poor husband...

KD:dekh kya rha hai... Mir... Kaha gyi abhi tak toh yehi thi...

Teja:room mein gyi hai... She is doing her homework...

KD:aur batao... Kya karne ka plan hai aaj...

Teja:dekhte hai papa... Sunny toh shayad bhul gya hai...

KD:aisa ho hi nhi sakta hai... You just get ready dekhna abhi aayega tere pass... Bolne ki shaam ko ready rehna...

Teju chuckles at her father who is making up her mood...

Teja:mein jaati hu aap aur sunny betho... Kitne din hogye hai dono ko shaanti se Beth ke baat kiye...

KD:ab kya kar sakte hai... Time hi nhi milta aur Jo hua uske baad toh he has been distancing from us...

Teja:papa....

She side hugs KD and then went in kitchen to look what took this much time for Karan to make the tea...  As she enters the kitchen she saw Karan silenty crying... Holding his phone close...

Teju goes to him and back hugs him... Karan lean in to her touch... Teju comes in front and wipes his tears...

Teja:sunny... It's been 6 months...

Karan:laddo 6 months phele Tak sab thik tha...

Teja:sunny Jo hona hota hai vo hota hai... We can't sit down and cry... You have to stay strong... There papa is also not feeling good...

Karan:mein nhi mil paaunga...

Teja:sunny it's been 6 months to that incident... Look mumma ko bhi acha nhi lagega na ki unka beta aise ro rha hai... Mumma fir meko apne Mann mein maarengi... And Jo bhi hua uske zimmedar tum nhi ho... So stop this blaming game... And go outside sir with papa...

Karan:uss din i was this close to lose you and mumma...

Teja:sunny hum thik hai abhi... Mumma bhi states mein hai... She is also perfectly fine...

Karan:but...

Teja:lagta hai kisiko yaad hi nhi hai aaj kya hai... Chodo... Noor dekho apke papa ko toh yaad bhi nhi hai aaj unki aur meri anniversary hai...

Karan immediately washed of his tears and holds her from her waist...

Karan:Noor boldo apni mumma ko ki ready reh Aaj shaam ko...

Teja:uff... I got my sunny back...

Mirai hugs Karan... Karan closes her eyes with his hands and quickly pecks her cheek and lips... While teju was shock by his boldness that to infront of their daughter..!

In the evening Karan and teju went for their romantic dinner while teju's parents and KD along with mirai went restaurant for dinner...

The next day,

It was almost evening and teju with karan and mirai were in filmfare awards... Both her and Karan are nominated this year for the best actor and actress category...

Ekta Kapoor came on the stage to announce the winners....

Ekta:ohh my god... So the one who won this award are..... Tejasswi prakash kundrra and Karan kundrra... For loving you!!!! A big hands for them...

Teju and Karan weren't expecting this... They both got on the stage and took the award...

Karan:hello everyone a very good evening... Am... I didn't expected this actually... And i got my first best actor film fare with my lady luck...

Teja: actually... And we got this for loving you... Our first project together and the irony is that we met on the set of loving you for the first time... And now we both are happily married...

Karan:with our little one!

"The end"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

And for the last time... With a very heavy heart... Good bye everyone!!!

I will meet you all soon with maybe bonus chapters of this story!

Thank you so much!❤️🦋🥺

Ahh! I am tearing right now!🥺

Bye guyss...! Do let me know your views on this story! And about bonus chapters!❤️

This is your writer!

Signing off!❤️🦋✨