BITTER SWEET DAY!

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is writer back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

It was pretty much evening when they reached the place... As they got down of the car... Teja and Karan went ahead and as soon as Teja stepped ahead firework started lights from every corner blowed the house was decorated with fairy lights and flowers...

 Teja and Karan went ahead and as soon as Teja stepped ahead firework started lights from every corner blowed the house was decorated with fairy lights and flowers

Teja looks back at Karan who was equally shocked and surprised as Teja was... And now she knew who did this... She looks at KD... And he just nods...

KD:kaisa laga surprise beta...

He asked her she was able to speak as the tears of joy was running out from her eyes... She rans and hugs him... Karan was happy how KD is taking efforts for his daughter....

A smile was not leaving anyone's face and Karan's smile was reaching at its peak... He was so happy witnessing all of this...

After a bit she calms a bit... Karan come to her and side hugs her...

KD:abhi rukko aur surprise bacha hai...

Teja looks in surprise...

KD:famaan leke aa...

FM:ji...

He goes inside and then after a minute he comes back with a key and a paper...

Teja and Karan looks utterly confused...

Karan:papa ye kya hai...

Teja:haa... Ye key aur papers...

KM:beta ji... Karan tujhe yaad hai humara ek land tha ye Ghar ke paas...

Karan:haa but abhi toh dekha ki waha kisi ka Ghar bann rha hai...

KD:puttar vo Ghar Tera aur teju kaa hai...

Karan:papa...

Teja:no... We are not taking this... Ye apki mehnat hai hum kaise...

Karan:wahi... Vo apka sabse phele land purchase tha.... And it was your dream to make a house on that... Nhi... Aap aisa nhi karoge...

KD:teju Karan... I know tumlog kya soch rhe ho... Par ab humari Umar toh dekho....

FM:acha ruk jaayiye sab... Phele bhabhi aur Bhai ko andar toh aane dejiye kabse bahar hi hai sab...

FaM (famaan's mother): haa jiji chalo... Mein aarti ki thaal laati hu...

She said KM...

They all enters the house... FaM did the aarti of Teja and Karan.... They both entered the house...
After a lot of manaoging session KD finally succeed in giving the property to Teja and Karan... After that they all went to room to get freshen up...