one

Hi to anyone who's reading this and thanks so much for checking it out! Here's the first chapter of 'Deal With It'.

I've dedicated it to Somerholic09 since she made the awesome cover for me! Check her story out, it won't disappoint :)

Here is the list of people who I imagine as the main characters:

¤ Lucy Hale as Arissa Noels

¤ Colton Haynes as Tyler Lawson

¤ Ashley Benson as Heidi Lawson

¤ Liam Hemsworth as Alec King

¤ Chris Hemsworth as Daniel King

¤ Gus Carr as Zach

¤ Joseph Morgan as Jake

¤ Channing Tatum as Drew Noels

I'll be posting images of them randomly throughout the chapters!

Enjoy! Xx

Chapter 1

"Ari! Get up!" Heidi shouted as she smacked my arm. I wriggled around in my bed and pulled the covers over my head before settling down to sleep again. She yanked the covers back, exposing me to the cool air circulating my room. "Get up, get up, get up, get up!" she continued to shout in my ear but I just covered them with my pillow whilst mumbling something even I didn't understand. "Hello! It's my first day back at college!" she yelled with her hands on her hips. I rolled my eyes and tossed over to face her, squinting my eyes as I spoke.

"Yes.You're going to college, not me," I groaned before slowly shutting my eyes again.

"You promised you would give me a ride and that's why I slept over! Come on, I need to get there before Vicky!" she persisted. She started shaking me and I was getting more and more pissed off by the second.

"Fine!" I screamed. I had to give in since she was so stubborn and would never leave me alone. She squealed in delight and then pulled me out of bed, making sure I wouldn't fall asleep again. I walked into the bathroom and not even a minute later she started knocking on the door. "Wait," I plainly said and then I heard her start complaining. She was so impatient! "Two fucking minutes alright!" I shrieked. I was so not a morning person. After I got changed in a matter of 30 seconds, I rushed downstairs and she pulled me out of the front door.

"You can have breakfast when you get back," she said.

"Or I can sleep because someone so politely disturbed me," I replied with a sarcastic smile. She ignored my comment and eagerly sat inside the car before I did. I slumped myself inside and started it up before setting off to drop her to college.

Heidi had been my best friend for years now but sometimes she could be so annoying, I could honestly strangle her. Of course I never told her that, but she probably felt the same way about me at times. "You only want to get there early because of that manwhore you call your boyfriend," I said with a massive grin. It was the truth though and I didn't like that guy at all. She gasped in shock and then frowned at me.

"He isn't a manwhore okay! Vicky is just always after him... and look at your own boyfriend anyway!" she defended.

"My boyfriend? Jason isn't like him at all... he's a one woman man and he loves only me," I said proudly.

"Of course he is, I've seen him lock lips with plenty of the girls around here," she answered. I scowled at her and she just smiled with content.

"Yeah sure," I said. She was obviously just joking, Jason wasn't like that at all. When we arrived at the college, memories of last year came flooding back to me and I wanted to just get away. Heidi hopped out and was giddy with excitement, she said goodbye and rushed inside.