four

Heyy :)

Sorry for taking long to upload.. not a lot of Tyler in this chapter but someone new has entered!

This chapter is dedicated to JESSIE_STYLES_XO  <3

Chapter 4

I had just turned the corner when I bumped into someone's shoulder. "Sorry!" I quickly said, catching the letter whilst it was in mid-air.

"It's okay," the velvety voice flowed like a river. My heart skipped a beat when I realised who spoke and I looked into Daniel's serene blue eyes, Alec's brother Daniel. He was one of the hottest guys in this whole town and even though he was a few years older than me, I would readily be his girlfriend anyday.

I grinned at him like an idiot.

"You're Arissa right? The one who got caught with drugs," he asked me. The delight I felt when he said my name was suddenly wiped out by the realisation of how he actually knew me— for something terrible I didn't even do.

"Yeah, that's me. But those drugs weren't mine!" I shouted, probably deafening him.

"They weren't?"

"No! It's a long story but I promise it wasn't me," I said, trying my best to convince him.

He laughed and flashed that sweet, alluring smile that made me weak at the knees whenever I saw it. "It was nice to see you," he said, running a hand through his hair before walking away.

As soon as he left, I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

Get a grip, Ari... it's just a guy.

-

I had just got outside my house when I noticed my car parked there. I rushed inside, completely forgetting that I had sneaked out and came face to face with Dad.

"Who brought my car home?" I asked.

My Dad pointed towards the other room so I raised my eyebrows and threw the letter on the table before racing there. I slowly walked towards the sofa, finding Zach sat there. "Zach?"

"Oh, hey Arissa. I thought I'd bring your car home for you," he said with a sweet smile.

"Aw, thanks! But.. the keys?"

"You left them in my car," he said, handing them to me. I didn't remember leaving them there but went along with it.

Before I could say anything else I was interrupted by my Mum.

"So this is the boy who got you drunk?" she asked with both hands on her hips.

As soon as I opened my mouth to say 'no', Zach spoke instead.

"Actually, yes," he said. She glared at him and then me before walking towards him with her hands behind her back, almost as if she was inspecting him.

"It seems as though we're going to have to keep tabs on who you're spending your time with, aren't we?" she said to me.

"Get a life," I muttered under my breath as I crossed my arms in annoyance, making Zach laugh. Mum obviously heard that as I saw the expression on her face change from arrogance to embarrassment.

"Do you have anything to add?" she rudely snapped at him.

"Mother, that's no way to speak to a guest is it?" I asked sarcastically. Zach looked at me in amusement and I gave him a small smile.

"That's enough from both of you," Dad said, referring to his wife and me. He smiled at Zach who in the same moment decided it was best to leave. He walked past me, secretly handing me a piece of paper before nodding at my Dad and leaving. I shoved the paper into my jeans pocket without looking at it. "We need to sort this out now. You've both been behaving very differ-" he started.