thirteen

Hello :)

How are you all?

I've dedicated this chapter to SarahlovesNiallH

Enjoy!

Chapter 13

Tyler's POV

I had halted my car and was now parked on the side of the road, hard to notice in the darkness of the night.

Arissa was sat on my lap, straddling me, her legs on either side of my body. She gripped my shoulders tightly with her delicate hands as my larger hands snaked around her small waist. As I deepened the kiss her hand moved to the back of my head, tugging roughly at my brown hair.

She pushed her body down onto mine as I lightly bit her bottom lip, and I unsuccessfully tried to stifle a moan from escaping my lips. I felt a smile spread across her face as she heard the sound from me so I squeezed her lightly, making her gasp. I knew such a simple thing would trigger a reaction from her.

I didn't know why she even kissed me, I wasn't right for her and we both knew that. But why did neither of us care in this moment? Why was she the only one occupying my thoughts? I was hoping she wouldn't regret this, I sure as hell wouldn't.

What did this even mean for us?

I realised that she was tugging at the hem of my shirt, trying to get it off me. "What are you doing?" I spoke in barely a whisper, still out of breath.

"Just go with it," she urged.

Who was I to disagree? I knew this wouldn't go too far anyway, she was one to never settle for a car.

I peeled my shirt off of my body and threw it to the back. She examined my body, running her hands over my defined torso. Just as we made contact once more, the loud sound of her ring tone alarmed us and she jumped, hitting her head on the roof of the car. "Oww," she whined, rubbing her head. I laughed at her and she pouted, swatting my arm. "Don't laugh at me!"

She reached over to grab her phone and answered just before it went off. "Hello!" she said cheerily.

She pulled the phone away from her ear as a male voice boomed through the speaker. "Sorry Dad, I forgot to ring but I'm totally fine! Don't worry!" she replied. She stayed silent as her father continued to speak, annoying me since he interrupted us. "Yes, I know Dad, I'm staying as far away as possible from him," she tried to hold back a giggle. I automatically knew they were talking about me and wanted to laugh at how ironic that was since Arissa and I couldn't possibly be any closer. I rolled my eyes as they kept talking and she finally hung up, climbing off of me to get back to the passenger seat.

"Aren't you putting your shirt back on?" she asked, stretching her arm back to pick it up. I stopped her and smirked.

"Baby girl, you know you don't want me to put it back on."

She rolled her eyes at me. "I see you're still calling me that," she replied to change the subject.

"Of course, I love how annoyed you get by it." She blushed and looked down before facing me again.

"It's fine, as long as I get to call you something too. Maybe Muffin? Pumpkin? Baby Cakes?" she pressed her lips together to control her laughter.

No way in hell would I let her call me something that ridiculous.

"Yeah right," I scoffed.

"Aw, why not? Is Pooky more your style?" she chuckled, scrunching her nose up. I decided not to even respond and started the car. "Are you in a mood, Pooky?" she teased. I still stayed silent. "Pooooooky!" she exclaimed, getting on my last nerve. She rested her chin in her hands and pouted as she spoke. "Pooky isn't talking to me."