author's note

Honestly, I just sincerely want to give a massive thank you to anybody who has ever voted, commented, or mentioned my story to anyone — whether it was one time or fifty times! — and anyone who might stumble across my book in the future.

It is a hugely wonderful feeling to know that something you create is appreciated or read by even one person in the entire world and I've been lucky enough to have more than one reader. I am far from being a great author and have a long journey ahead to improve myself but just having a platform to put my work out on has meant a lot. It proved a lot harder than I thought to be consistent with chapters — and I have to admit that I was terrible with uploading regularly at times — but in the end, I am super happy that I got to this point.

Having said that, this most definitely isn't the last thing I'll ever write and I already have a fresh idea in the works. It will be a little different, more of a fantasy genre which is what I've always wanted to write about! I intend to start writing and uploading that in the New Year. Speaking of — Happy New Year! (I must admit, I delayed the upload of the epilogue by a day just so it could correlate with the real world).

I hope you have all had a smashing 2015 and that 2016 is even better! Maybe you'll finally publish something you've been nervous about? Go for it! I'll see you in the next year 😝 Again, thank you so so so much for the support 😊😘❤️