twenty eight

Hola! ♡♥♡

Yay! I actually managed to update again!

There's an image on the side of the cabin that will be mentioned later on in this chapter, that's how I picture it but you can think of it however you like!

This chapter is dedicated to AilynGodina

Enjoy!

Chapter 28

Arissa's POV

After sneaking Tyler upstairs and locking my bedroom door, I shoved him onto the mattress and climbed on top, trailing my lips over his jaws and neck, teasing him, not allowing our lips to meet. "Damn it Arissa," he murmured, making me smile.

He tossed us over and pinned me down beneath himself, reversing roles and torturing me now. His lips ghosted over mine but he made no attempt to kiss me, leaving me craving his touch. He leaned down until his lips were beside my ear and whispered, "two can play that game, baby girl."

"But there can only be one winner," I replied, lifting myself up on both elbows and pressing my mouth against his. I felt his smile through our kiss and released my elbows, but pushed him up so we were both half-sat on our knees. He peeled my pyjama top off my body, exposing the skin I was afraid to show him, and his hands wandered from my neck down to my stomach. My breathing hitched and I closed my eyes, feeling vulnerable and insecure.  His hand traced over the fresh cut on my arm then moved to the hideous bruise on my stomach, examining it. I slipped my hand over the mark and he looked up and frowned, removing it.

"You're beautiful, I don't want you to hide any part of yourself from me," he said. My heart fluttered erratically as he lowered his head and slowly pecked the damaged skin.

"It's ugly," I frowned, making a face of disgust because of the memories it brought back.

"Don't be stupid, no part of you is." He brought his lips to mine once more and I dug my fingers into his luscious brown locks as he increased the intensity of his actions. I began to unbutton his black button down shirt— I was surprised it wasn't one of his usual plain tees— whilst his hands searched for the clasp of my bra. He undid it and was bringing the straps down my arms when there was a knock on my door.

"Arissa, open up!" Drew said.

My hands were holding on to each side of Tyler's shirt, just below his collars, and I dropped my forehead onto his bare, chiseled torso. "I swear everyone has actually made a pact to stop us from, you know," I groaned, my voice sounding slightly muffled.

"From you know?" He laughed. "What could that possibly mean?" He tilted my chin up and his minty breath fanned my face.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You know what I mean!" I stood up from the bed, re-clasped my bra and retained my clothing from the ground. "Give me a minute!" I hollered out to Drew who I had almost forgotten about. "Button your shirt up," I ordered Tyler once I was dressed.

"Nope, you started to undress me so you should dress me too," he winked.

"Shut up and do it."

But of course stubborn Tyler wouldn't listen to me.

He stood up and I walked over to him, then began buttoning his dress shirt. "Arissa!" Drew called again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I was fastening the final button when Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest, my hands trapped between our heated bodies. "Get off!"

"No, I quite like this," he smirked.

"You're going to get me into trouble!" I struggled to be freed.