ten

Hiii :)

This chapter is dedictaed to RainbowSmileyy <3

Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Tyler's POV

I ran in her direction and kneeled down. "Arissa get up," I repeated several times. No response. "Get the fuck up! I know you're messing with me," I said as I shook her ferociously. She was a damn good actress if she was faking.

If only I had some water to throw on her.

"This is not funny," I spoke sternly, still shaking her. "Fuck!" I cursed, slamming my fist down on the ground. I couldn't panic, I had to get help.

I swiftly picked her up and wrapped her arms securely around my neck, carrying her to my car. I opened the back door and laid her down as best as I could. I tried to get her up several more times but it was useless, she actually was unconscious. "Oh God, I hope she's okay," I muttered to myself. It was all my fault, what kind of idiot leaves a girl alone in the middle of nowhere?

Angry at myself, I slammed my door shut once I was sat in my seat and didn't even bother fastening the belt.

I kept driving along the narrow road that didn't seem to end for about ten minutes, hoping to find help. When I realised that I was getting nowhere I halted the car. I checked the mirror to make sure she was okay.

She looked so innocent.

Her chocolate brown hair fell to one side and she looked so calm and serene, like she couldn't harm a fly. Her arms were on either side of her body, going past her slight curves and resting on the seat as her long fingers lightly touched the smooth skin of her thighs. Her pink lips were slightly parted and she had a faint blush to her cheeks, adding to her beauty.

She was a lot different to the other girls— they wanted me for my looks and body but she didn't, she was the type of girl to date a guy for his personality. It meant we could never be together, even if I tried I wouldn't be able to treat her as well as she deserved.

After her experience with Jason she deserved the best and that certainly wasn't me.

My phone rang and I jumped, realising all that I had been thinking. Was I seriously considering being in a relationship? This was bad.

I had to get away from Arissa as soon as possible. Never before had I thought of a girl in this way and after just a few days with her I was? Once Heidi was amongst us again I'd stop spending time with Arissa. It was the right thing to do.

By the time I decided to check who was ringing, the call had been missed. I was slightly happy in the hope that it was Mum but I was wrong. She didn't care, she never would. I flung my phone on the passenger seat. I needed to get the girl to a hospital.

Before starting the car I looked back once again but noticed that she had disappeared. My heart jumped, not expecting to find an empty seat. I opened my door and shot out of the car, opening the back door. I checked all around to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me; they weren't. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear her get out of the car.

"Arissa!" I yelled as I shut the door. "What the fuck are you doing? Stop messing with me!" I bellowed as I ran a hand through my hair angrily and looked around. "I'm worried God dammit!" I huffed in defeat as I leaned against my car.

A few moments of silence passed when she peeked at me from the back of the car, sending relief through my body. I jolted forward, "you're okay aren't you?" I asked worriedly. She laughed, covering her mouth.