five

Hello beautiful people! How are you all?

This chapter is dedicated to KeiraLovesFashion <3

Enjoy!

Chapter 5

Tyler's POV

"Oh c'mon baby girl, you know you want to," I teased, knowing how much it would annoy her. "Do we have a deal?" I asked her, stepping back and stretching my arm out before her so she could shake my hand. She crossed her arms and glared at me, trying to intimidate me. It wasn't working though since I only wanted to laugh. "If what you want to say is so important, I'm sure you won't mind playing a little game to tell me, right?" I said, hoping it would convince her to play.

I saw her hesitate but then she dramatically threw her arms beside her and huffed angrily. "Fine! But nothing sexual, I mean it!" she warned and roughly shook my hand. I was desperate to know what was so important that she was willing to trust me but I also loved how annoyed she got by me... and this was something that would really piss her off.

I smirked. "Okay okay, nothing sexual," I said, winking at her.

-

Arissa's POV

That arse had convinced me to join his stupid game and I was fuming. The only reason I agreed was because it was so important to tell him about Heidi.

"Hey dude, we're heading out now," one of Tyler's friends said to him and they both fist bumped. The guy then wrapped an arm around the waist of the girl I assumed was his girlfriend and headed out, leaving me, Tyler, Alec, the redhead and one other girl in the room.

"What's this stupid game anyway?" I asked rudely.

"Dares," Tyler replied.

I gave him an are-you-serious look. "What are you, twelve?"

"You're such a bore," he plainly said. "C'mon let's go."

"Go? What do you mean? We're playing here aren't we?" I asked surprised.

"I don't think so baby girl, it's no fun here."

He walked downstairs with the rest of his friends and exited via the front door. I quickly ran behind them and walked outside, only to find that they were all getting in his car. I had no idea what this was leading to.

He ushered me over and told me to get in the car so the two other girls scooted over and I sat inside. Tyler shut my door and then walked round to the driver's seat and hopped in, starting the car. Redhead was sat there texting when the other girl decided to introduce herself.

"Hey, I'm Megan," she said politely.

"Arissa," I responded, smiling at her.

Well, I already knew who I would be tagging along with for the rest of the night. Hopefully me and Megan would get along because then time would go by a lot faster.

"We're not going to get anywhere if you just start the engine and don't drive y'know!" Megan yelled. Hm, I liked her.

"Shut up Meg, now who's first?" Tyler questioned.

"First? We're supposed to count to twenty one dumbass," I answered.

"That's not how we're going to play dumbass," he answered. "We're each just going to get one dare that the rest of the group have to decide, okay?" he explained.

Sounded simple enough.

I nodded at him and then turned my head to stare out of the window.

"I'll go first," Alec sighed.