twelve

Hiya!

Another short chapter but I hope you like the ending! :D

This chapter is dedicated to yas21_ <3

Enjoy!

Chapter 12

Tyler's POV

"I'm sorry, please just-" I began until she interrupted me.

"I don't want to talk to you," she whispered. She tried showing anger but her fear was overpowering her.

"Don't, just listen to me," I answered.

I wasn't going to give up. I didn't want her to be scared of me, I didn't want her to resist me like she used to.

I wanted her to look at me with those beautiful green eyes. I wanted her to tug at my hair with her delicate fingers. I wanted to feel her soft lips against mine. More precisely, I needed it.

"I don't have anything to listen to!" she yelled, surprising me. "This guy is unconscious and you're responsible for it!"

She was unbelievable. I did it for her and she was getting angry at me, talk about ungrateful.

"Well I did it for you so stop complaining!"

"I didn't tell you to did I? So don't expect anything in return," she snapped. Expect something in return? What the hell?

"I didn't do it because I wanted something in return. Are you listening to yourself right now? I try to be a nice guy and you still argue with me! What do you fucking want from me?"

"Nice guy? Beating somebody up isn't exactly my definition of nice!"

I didn't understand why she was so bothered by me beating that guy up.

"You're right, I should have just let him fuck you instead!"

She gasped. "You are disgusting!"

"What is your problem with me?" I shouted frustratedly, throwing my hands up in the air. She automatically held her hands out infront of her, defending herself from me.

Fuck, she thought I was aiming for her. "Arissa, do you really think I would hurt you?" I asked, afraid of what the answer might be.

She opened and closed her mouth a couple of times, obviously rethinking what she was going to say. "I don't know what to think, Tyler," she said in a tiny voice.

"I would never, I promise. I know I have a really bad temper and I shouldn't have been so hard on that bastard but I hated how he looked at you. I knew exactly what he was thinking and I wouldn't allow it."

"You really scared me," she softly spoke, making me feel even worse about myself. I took a step closer and held her head, looking into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help it."

"Would you have done it for any other girl?" she asked.

I didn't have to think about her question at all, I knew the answer straight away. I would not have done it for anyone else. If a girl was being harassed I would step in but I wouldn't go this far. What was she doing to me?

"No, only you," I replied honestly.

"Oh."

Something was really wrong. Instead of trying to get in her pants I was beating guys up for her, apologising and thinking about her constantly.

I had to be a jerk to her again. I had to hook up with another girl so she would stop clouding my thoughts. She wasn't the only girl in the world.