thirty one

Hiiiiiiiiiii.

This chapter is dedicated to MatySund

Enjoy!

Chapter 31

I was impatiently pacing around the station as I waited for Alec, checking my phone every minute in case he had tried to contact me.

I walked to the wooden bench and sat down, shaking my leg as I looked around. No sign of him yet. My head dropped into my hands and I inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm myself.

Everything will be okay.

We'll get Tyler out of here.

It's going to be alright.

"No it's not," I muttered to myself, looking up to find Alec stood there, shooting me a weird look.

Finally he was here.

"Um, who are you talking to?" He asked rather worriedly, looking at me as though I was performing a circus act.

I glared at him and rose from my seat. "To myself," I said totally normally. "We need to get Tyler out of here."

It was like the Tyler from yesterday was completely different to the one I witnessed today. I knew he just lost it in the heat of the moment so he didn't deserve to be put behind bars.

He smirked. "Are you sure you're okay? Maybe you should go home.."

"I'm fine," I snapped. "How the hell are you so calm about this?"

"Cause I know Daniel can help, don't worry," he placed his hand on my arm.

I sure hoped he could, I couldn't think of any other way of getting Tyler out. Would Drew be able to help somehow? No, even if he could he wouldn't— he'd be more than happy that Tyler was locked away from me, and my family would have a real reason for us to end things. That wasn't even an option.

"Sorry, I'm afraid I can't," a familiar voice rang in my ears. I screwed my eyes shut, knowing exactly who the owner of this voice was. "He assaulted Lassiter, it's not gonna be easy."

I turned my body slightly to face a very sorry Daniel. Panic finally settled on Alec's face and it was his turn to pace around. "Don't apologise, you're not at fault," I told him truthfully. No matter how much I wanted to deny it, Tyler was to blame. Inspector Lassiter too, for provoking him, but Tyler needed to control his anger better.

I firmly placed a hand on Alec's wrist when he neared us. "Stop walking around, you're making me more nervous," I frowned up at him. He nodded and I let go. "What do we do?" I asked the two brothers, having no ideas of my own.

"I know one person who could help... but Tyler won't like it," Alec said. Daniel and I both stared at him, waiting for him to elaborate.

"So? He doesn't have a say in this. Tell us!" I shrieked in desperation, wanting my boyfriend out of jail as soon as possible and by any means necessary.

"Okay!" He held out his hands. "I— I think his dad can help. He was good friends with the man who's now Chief Inspector."

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded. "Well then we need to tell him!"

"Tyler is going to be so mad," he sighed.

"I don't really care at this point!"

-

"Where's my son?" Keith burst through the doors. He spotted us easily and ran in our direction. "What did he do?"

Daniel had returned to handling his job so Alec and I sat him down and explained everything. How Tyler lashed out at a police officer and landed himself behind bars, how the Chief Inspector was refusing to listen to us and how we were completely out of any ideas that could help.