twenty five

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I'm going to wish you a Happy New Year in advance! Gosh, 2013 flew by! Regardless of that I hope 2014 is an amazing year for you all :*

This chapter is dedicated to Shaz4ever

Enjoy!

Chapter 25

Arissa's POV

Everything felt perfect. I loved him. He loved me. Nothing could ruin this for me.

I was unable to remove the silly grin that had formed on my face as I stared into Tyler's eyes. My hand was still resting on his cheek and he pulled in for another kiss when we were cut off.

"Move along, kids!" the instructor shouted from beneath us, startling me and making me lose my footing. I managed to grip a rock on my way down and an amused Tyler followed me down, except he didn't have to fall to reach me.

"I can't do this! I hate it!" I complained, shoving him away. He chuckled and lowered himself a bit more, so that his head was at the level of my knees. "What are you doing?" I asked, frowning at him for making me do this stupid activity in the first place.

"Helping you," he smiled up at me. He placed his hand below my bottom, giving me a boost and some much needed support. We continued like this until I was almost at the top. I didn't dare look down throughout the climb.

"You can stop now," I told him. This far was enough for me. Rock climbing wasn't something I particularly enjoyed although today had been far better than any other time I had tried. All thanks to Tyler.

"I don't want to, the view is incredible."

I looked down at him and shook my head as he winked. I couldn't stop myself from taking a glance further down and instantly regretted it. I felt nauseous at how far from the ground I was, quickly shutting my eyes and stupidly using my hands to cover them. "Why have you taken your hands off?" Tyler urgently shouted.

It was too late because, once again, I was shrieking as I scraped my nails against the wall, trying to hold onto something. Tyler easily stretched his arm out and gripped my hand. This was so cliché.

"I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die," I chanted and Tyler laughed at my state.

"Baby girl, you're wearing a harness. Nothing will happen to you." My cheeks flamed with embarrassment at my ridiculous outburst. His arm flexed as he pulled me up and I quickly held on to the rocks. "And anyway, you've got me," he whispered, his breath tickling my ear.

His arm snaked around my waist and he held me close to his chest. "Let go," he ordered. I kept my eyes shut and shook my head, not wanting a repeat of what had just happened. "Don't you trust me?" he asked. I bit my lip and quickly let go, resting my hands on his chest since I didn't know where else to put them. I sensed when he let go because I could feel my feet dangling in the air.

I hadn't even realised when my feet had touched the ground and the harness was removed, since I was enjoying being in the comfort of Tyler's arms.

-

"I'm never doing that again. Ne-ver," I emphasised as I stood outside the car.

"That's a shame, I had a great time," he smirked, moving a strand of hair away from my face.

"Of course you did! You got to watch me fall, laugh at me and stare at my butt!" I huffed angrily.

"I do like looking at your ass," he winked and squeezed it, knowing it would irritate me immensely. I slapped his hand off.