twenty two

Aloha!

This is literally just Tyler and Arissa.. sorry if it drags but I didn't want to rush it :/

This chapter is dedicated to Stefzam77

Enjoy!

Chapter 22

Tyler's POV

I latched my lips onto hers and she instantly responded, tightly wrapping her long fingers around strands of my hair and tugging softly. I gripped her waist and pulled her closer, making her gasp and release one hand from my hair to lower it onto my shoulder. I took this opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth and she moaned, making me crave her even more. As the kiss grew stronger and more passionate, I raised her up and she draped her legs around me, holding on by placing her arms around my neck.

I walked backwards until I reached my bed and sat down. She was straddling my lap and hadn't separated her lips from mine for even a second. I left soft kisses on her jawline and slowly worked my way down to her neck, sparking moans from her.

She tugged on my t-shirt and fumbled with it, groaning frustratedly when she didn't manage to remove it. I laughed and peeled it off, saving her the trouble. The shyness she constantly showed had disappeared and I couldn't keep my eyes off every inch of her beautiful face as she grinned and ran her hands up and down my body.

I placed my hands over hers and stopped her. She frowned at me until I reached for the zipper on that bloody jacket. She took in a large deep breath as I moved it down an inch or so, but suddenly jumped away before I could get any further, startling me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath.

"Nothing," she said, pulling the zipper back up. She folded her arms over her chest and smiled. I stood up.

"Look at me," I ordered. She made no attempt to listen to me. "Arissa, look at me," I ordered again, resting my fingers beneath her chin and forcing her to face me. "What happened?"

"Believe me, I'm fine," she tried to reassure me but I wasn't buying it.

"Okay," I replied.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, I believe you. Now take your jacket off, I don't like it."

"What? No. Why?"

"Well, why not?"

"Urm, I'm cold," she replied.

"You can wear one of mine then, not Daniel's." My jealousy was showing once again.

"No it's fine," she answered, making me angrier. I took a step forward and she moved away so I walked closer again, all the way until I had her backed up against the wall. She gulped as I towered above her, intimidating her.

"You're quite attached to that jacket, aren't you?" I almost hissed and she shook her head. Obviously, I knew nothing was going on but there was definitely a reason behind her keeping the jacket on.

"It's not like that, Tyler," her voice hitched slightly and she rested her hands on my bare chest to gently push me away. She tried to walk away but I held her wrist, wanting to know the answer.

"Arissa, don't walk away from me. I know something is-"

"Nothing is wrong!" she yelled, her voice breaking as she spoke. I quickly walked around, only to see a few tears dropping from her pretty eyes.

-

Arissa's POV

The tears being released from my eyes weren't because of Tyler, they were because I didn't want Tyler to see what was underneath that jacket. No blouse, my slashed arm and the bruises that were beginning to form on my stomach. In my hurry to see him, I didn't even think about changing.