seven

Hey guys!

This chapter is dedicated to lazara_tomlinson <3

Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 7

Zach.

I knew a Zach. It couldn't be the same one, could it? I mean, the town was small but big enough for more than one Zach.

"Zach?" I repeated.

"That is what I said," he replied moodily.

"What's his surname?" I asked, however it wouldn't really make a difference since I didn't know the surname of the one I met.

"I don't know and I don't care. Frankly I just want to beat the shit out of him," he raged.

"Okay okay," I said quickly, holding my hands out before me. "No need to resort to violence. Just tell me what he looks like."

He gave me a confused look. "Is this some game to you?" he asked.

"No! Of course not, I know a Zach so I thought he mi-"

"Fine," he interrupted, going on to give me a description. "He has brown hair and green eyes? Brown? Yeah brown.. or maybe they were gr- no no, brown for sure."

I just shook my head at him, he was hardly helping.

"What now?" he said, annoyed. "I'm telling you, aren't I?"

"Forget it," I groaned, making him roll his eyes at me.

There was a tense silence for a few moments— tense because we didn't know what to do— until I suddenly remembered something. "Did he leave in a car?" I questioned quickly.

"Yeah," Tyler responded, shrugging his shoulders.

"Silver? Two seater?" I continued, hoping he would say no.

Sure, when I first met Zach he was annoying and I wanted to get away from him, but he was there for me after I broke up with Jason. It resulted in my first ever hangover but he was a decent guy and the last thing I wanted was for him to know what Seth was doing and not stop it. That would completely change my opinion of him.

"Yeah.." he said, taking a step towards me since he was now more curious. I stayed speechless for a minute, it was the same Zach. I hadn't seen another car like his in town and it was too much of a coincidence for them to have the same name, car and.. hair colour. That's if Tyler was sure.

"It's the same one, I'm sure of it. Let's go," I said determinedly.

As I walked back to my car I felt more and more upset.

Is that why he stopped me from barging into Seth's room that morning? I genuinely thought he saw Seth in an angry mood but I would never guess that he knew exactly what was happening to Heidi. My best friend. He was helping Seth, he was trying to hide his horrendous actions. I could just imagine Seth hurting Heidi and Zach being there but not doing anything to stop him. The mere thought of it made me shudder.

After all, why would he take the side of a girl he didn't know over his friend?

All guys are jerks.

Absolute fucking jerks.

I opened the driver's door and quickly sat inside, not wanting Tyler to get there first. Despite seeing me sat in the seat he opened the door.

"Wrong side baby girl," he said.

I tried pulling the door handle from inside to close it but he just pulled it towards him.