twenty six

Hi! :D

I just want to say that I'm back at college so it may take me a little longer to update- 7 days at the most!

This chapter is dedicated to Ali2497

Enjoy!

Chapter 26

Tyler's POV

I pushed the front door open and slammed it behind me, awaring them of my presence. I barged into the living room and interrupted whatever the hell was going on.

"What are you doing here?" I spat, glaring at my father with nothing but anger and hate. He was comfortably sat on the sofa so I strode upto him and gripped his collars, standing him up. I completely ignored the woman and the other guy who were accompanying him.

Everybody else abrubtly stood up and Mum tried to speak but I held my hand up; nobody would come in between this.

"Look, son—" my so-called dad weakly smiled. I hated referring to him even as that.

"Don't fucking call me that!" I bellowed, shoving him back. He had no right.

He stumbled back and lost his balance, but unfortunately the woman kept him stable. "This is—" he began, trying to introduce the bitch and the piece of shit next to her.

"Does it look like I give two fucks? Or even one? Get the hell out of my house and don't even think of coming back or I won't hesitate to kick you out myself!" I pointed towards the door. Heidi was shaking behind me and I felt my Mum's hand on my shoulder.

"Heidi go upstairs," I said, trying to calm myself. She refused, making my anger rise.

When he made no attempt to leave I grabbed his jacket and dug my nails in, dragging him out as I heard shouts behind me. Specifically from my Mum. She was actually sober enough to understand what was happening? That was a first.

"Don't tell me to leave him, Mum! He needs to go. Now," I fumed.

"Hey, get off of him now!" the irrelevant dick whose name I didn't even know demanded. My grip tightened and I laughed.

"And who the hell might you be? I'm sorry but if you were looking for some shelter you've come to the wrong fucking place," I emphasised my last few words. "We don't keep beggars," I added on to purposely annoy him. He clenched his fists by his sides, obviously annoyed by my foul language and lack of respect, and charged at me. I let go of asshole no. 1 and elbowed asshole no. 2 when he tried to attack me.

He bent over and clutched his stomach. "Look mate, I don't want to fight," he pathetically said. Only 'cause he knows he'll get his ass beaten. "Just leave my dad alone."

My stomach dropped. His Dad? So he could be a Father to someone else but not to me and Heidi? I glanced over at Heidi, confusion and sadness clouded her face. "Why don't you grow some fucking balls and come back when you're not too scared to fight me? Move it, all of you." I carefully pointed my finger at each one of them.

"Is this how you've brought your kids up?" the woman huffed, insulting my Mum. "It's absolutely disgraceful, he should learn a thing or two from my Kyle!"

So that's what his name was.

"Look, lady—" I took a step in her direction.

"Tyler, just stop." I looked over at my Mum. "I'm the one who called him," she kept her gaze on the ground as she spoke.

"What?" Heidi gasped. "Why?"

It was clear that I was the sibling with the short temper.

"Don't bloody lie to me, why would you do that?" I raised my voice at her.