Arrival

Warnings:

POV:Nīya

I was out swimming with Tsireya. We were just out on our daily swim just a bit beyond the reef.

"Nīya we shouldn't be this far." Tsireya said nervously, constantly looking back.

I knew if we got caught we would be in so much trouble, but I didn't care. I knew I'd be safe, I always felt Eywa around me. I knew she'd protect me.

"Tsireya you can go back, you don't have to follow me like a puppy." I rolled my eyes.

"Well as your big sister it's my job to keep my eye on you, to tell you what's right and wrong, and this sister. This is wrong." Tsireya said still looking over her shoulder.

"Well as your little sister, it's my job to irritate you, push your limits, and just be over the top annoying. And as I can see I'm doing my job correctly." I said laughing.

"So you can keep following me or go back, I really don't care which one you choose." I added.

Just then the horn went off.

We just looked at each other. Our looks filled with confusion.

Usually it goes off when we're under attack or the Tulkun have arrived. But they aren't supposed to arrive until another 3 or 4 days so we assumed the worst.

"We have to go!" She said worriedly.

"Woo tuc tuc!" I called to my Ilu, YaYa, telling her to take me back to shore.

Mine and Tsireya's Ilu's began taking us back to land.

I didn't realize how far out we were until now. I should've listened to Tsireya, but I will never admit she was right.

When we were waist deep, we got off our Ilu's. As we walked back to shore, we saw Omaticaya people.

"What do they want?" I asked with confusion.

"We'll have to find out." Tsireya replied.

I didn't have anything against them it's just why would forest people come here where there're no forests, just large bodies of water.

We were now knee caps deep.

I was still examining the family. Their were 2 adults, 2 boys, and 2 girls.

Their tails were small. Their arms were thin. That would suck if they had to live here. It would be hard for them to adapt.

As I stared harder at the family, both the brothers look in mine and Tsireya's direction.

She was a bit ahead of me. The oldest one just looked at me, while the younger one looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

I was a litte confused. No boys had ever looked at me. They always looked at Tsireya. How could they not, she's kind, beautiful, skinny, has the best smile.

She's everything a boy could ever want.

The younger one smirked at me while his brother looked at him, smirking. Me and Tsireya looked at each other, laughing.

She shoved me playfully.

As we made our way to the circle of people, we pushed our way through. We walked past the Omatikaya family, as they did the I see you sign.

Lifting their hands to their heads, and bringing it down. We did it back. The only one who didn't was Ao'nung, of course.

He and his friend Rotxo were examining the boys up close.