Dream To Reality

Warnings:

POV:Nīya
I always seem to come back here. It's like a dream that I get to continue. Like an actual dream.

Not something that comes when I close my eyes unexpectedly. It's something I actually dream for.

I wish that me and Lo'ak's future is like this. Peaceful, calm. Just me and him with Līha, or if we have more children then them too.

The dream was the same, just Quaritch wasn't here this time. It probably showed up because it's something I fear. I don't fear him, I just fear that the sky people would come back and hurt my family.

I wanted to know how though. I swore Quaritch died. But it just came to mind. We never knew what happened to Spider after. He never came back.

What if he saved Quaritch? What if Eywa's showing me that he's alive?

Here I was, sat on the warm sand. Lo'ak was beside me, holding my hand while Līhas head laid across my lap. I was playing with her hair.

It was just like mine, long and curly. I loved it. It was so much softer than mine. We were watching the sunset.

Lo'ak then grabbed my hand, holding it. "I love you Nīya." He smiled, giving me a short, sweet kiss.

"I love you more Ma Lo'ak." I kissed him back.

"Mommy, daddy, I want a sister."

Me and Lo'ak pulled away, looking at each other. We both started laughing.

"Baby why don't you want a brother instead?" Lo'ak asked.

"Because I'm going to have a sister. I want her all to myself."

We looked at each other confused.

"Līha what if you can't choose and you get a brother?" I asked her.

She shot up. I placed my hand on my thigh.

"Because mommy, I don't need to choose, your already gonna have 2 boys. I want a sister." She said smiling.

My eyes started to water. "Wha-what?"

"Līha are you saying we're going to have 2 boys and 2 girls?" Lo'ak asked.

"Yes. I come third." She happily nodded.

"Who comes first?" I asked.

"Big brother." She smiled.

I looked at Lo'ak and smiled. His face lit up. Just then a strong breeze came and blew on my face. I instantly closed my eyes. It felt so nice.

I opened my eyes to be on me and Lo'ak's hut floor. My stomach hurt so bad.

I looked over to see Norm and Max. In the corner I seen Lo'ak biting on his nails, covered in blood.

Damn he really beat the shit out of that kid...

I then spoke up. "Norm...is my baby okay?" That's all I really cared about.

"Nīya!" Lo'ak jumped up. He ran over to me.

"Thank you great mother." He said looking up. "I'm so happy your okay." He kissed my forehead.

"You didn't go shower?" I asked looking at his body. It's like he took a bath in blood.

"Uh yeah um I've been here for 2 days without a shower." He said nodding his head.

2 days! I've been out for 2 days! That's like a coma that only lasted two days. What is wrong with me?