Tsireya

Warnings: Kissing

Btw ik this is not what Tsireya is actually like but in my book she is.

POV:Tsireya
I've never cried so hard before. I thought Lo'ak liked me. I gave him so many signs from the day we met.

I tried holding his hand, I held onto his leg. I was so nice to him. What did I do wrong?

I don't know what he sees in my sister. She's a brat, she's annoying. She isn't anywhere near as pretty as me.

I love her and all, but I'm definitely the pretty one. Don't get me wrong she's pretty, just not as pretty.

I don't understand why I'm crying so much. Is this what rejection feels like? I'm not used to this feeling. Usually the boys I liked always liked me back.

I don't know why I'm this hurt. Why can't I just be happy for my sister? She doesn't deserve him though. He's too good for her.

I'm what he needs.

Suddenly an idea popped up in my head. Maybe I should try making a move, hopefully to change his mind and make him like me.

He never knew I had a crush on him so if I tell
him that I do, he'll like me. I stopped crying and started making my way home.

————

POV:Nīya
It's been 3 days, and Kiri still hasn't woken up yet. Jake had some people come to help her but it isn't working.

Lo'ak has been hanging out with me for the past 3 days. We've been doing absolutely nothing because he's afraid my stitches will rip open if I do something.

Besides the point, hes been acting a little off.

I don't know what's wrong with him. After him and Tsireya had a "talk" he's been acting weird.

We were sitting on the deck dangling our feet in the water.

"Lo'ak what's wrong? You've been acting weird lately."

He just stayed silent.

"Lo'ak, if something's wrong you can tell me. I'll listen. I'm here for you.." I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me. He looked to nervous to talk.

"I- it's just, you know how Tsireya wanted to talk to me?"

I nodded my head.

"Well she confessed that she liked me. More than a friend, and that I'm too good for you and that I deserve someone better..."

I just stared off into space. Is that really how my sister thought of me? All I ever did was praise her my entire life, and all she does it talk shit about me?

"Nīya? What are you thinking?"

I just gave him a bright smile. She can be mad all she wants but at the end of the day, Lo'ak's mine.

"I'm not mad..." I said, smiling.

"I didn't say you were..." He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh uh what did you say?" I asked acting like I didn't hear him the first time.

"I asked you what were you thinking?"

"Oh I um-nothing." I said smiling again. Let's just say I was smiling through the pain.

I love my sister and it hurt my heart to hear her say things like that about me because of a boy. A boy she can't and will not have.

2 can play at that game...