Sully's Stick Together

Warnings: Slight kissing

POV:Lo'ak
"No Nīya you saved me..." I said stroking her head. She gave me a slight smile.

It made me smile at her. I know she was hurt but seeing her smile made me light up inside.

I can't lose her. I don't have anyone else but her. We already planned to have a future together.

She's my girl. My future mate. My future everything.

I shouldn't have told her and Neteyam to go back for Spider. If we didn't none of this would of happened.

"I-I" She began to talk.

Her pupils grew small, she stopped breathing, her body finally resting. Her eyes glossy from crying.

"Nīya?....Nīya no!" I began shaking her. She can't die on me. My mother began sobbing loudly, so did Tsireya.

"Nīya please wake up! I love you!" She wasn't waking up.

I kissed her in front of everyone. I didn't care anymore. I just lost the love of my life.

"Nīya...Nīya please." I begged. Eywa please just give her back to me.

I stayed criss crossed, bringing Nīyas head in my lap.

I turned to see my mother, Tsireya, and Neteyam crying. My dad was comforting my mom as she cried in his arms.

I stayed stroking Nīya's head.

Just then I heard a squeal. It was YaYa. She was by Nīya's head in the water. She knew. She was squealing. I could hear her in pain.

My dad then spoke up.

"Lo'ak where are your sisters?" My dad asked me, his tone deeper than ever.

I looked at him. I didn't say anything. I have no clue where they are.

"Your sisters! Where are they?!"

"The-their on the ship. They're tied up on the ship!" Tsireya spoke up.

"Hey, hey your daughters are on the ship." My father said to my mother. She stopped crying. She looked numb.

I know she loved Nīya just as much as I did.

She considered her one of her own. Not in that way though because she knew I liked her. I then placed Nīya's head back on the rock, getting up.

"Dad let me come with you!"

He turned and looked at me.

"You've done enough." He looked at Nīya, turning back around, walking to his Ikran.

"No dad-" I choked, dropping to my knees. He thought her death was my fault, which I now believed.

If I wasn't worried about Spider and didn't go back to get him, she wouldn't be dead.

Everything was always my fault. I'm just one big disappointment. Why am I even here? Nīya should be the one here, not me. No one cares for me anyways.

I wish I was dead.

I then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my mother and fathers yells from a distance.

My parents, Spider, and Neteyam were gone. It was just me and Tsireya.

She was all bundled up crying. I felt bad. I was making this all about me when she just lost her sister.