Just breathe.

Warnings:SMUTTT! VERY DETAILED

This chapter is going to switch from both povs.

POV:Nīya
We stopped on the sand. He walked us over
to a patch of grass. We were no longer by the island or anywhere. No huts or anything were in sight.

We were in the middle of no where. It was quiet. The only noise there was were the sounds of the waves crashing, and the animals in the forest behind us.

I looked towards the ocean to see the beautiful pink and blue tinted sunset. I looked back at Lo'ak to see a small grin on his face.

"Lo'ak what are we-"

He then smashed his lips against mine. My shoulders tensed up. I forgot what it felt like to be aggressively kissed.

His hands tugged on my hair as my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands fell out of my hair, tracing up and down my body.

His tongue instantly slipped into my mouth, making me quietly moan. I pulled myself against him, feeling his heart beat on my shoulder.

His heart was racing. I'm sure mine was too. He always made my heart race. I pulled away for a quick breath.

"Lo'ak-" He smashed his lips against mine once more. I didn't pull away though. The kiss was so rough and enjoyable, I didn't have the energy to pull away again.

His hands slid down to my ass, squeezing it. He then worked his hands down to the back of my thighs, pulling me up. My legs cradled around his waist.

I could feel his boner under me. I palmed him through his loincloth, making him deeply groan into the kiss.

My hands rubbed every part of him. His face, his arms, his back, his abs. Everywhere. Every part.

He lowered us to the ground setting me on my back with him over me. My arms wrapped around his neck once again.

His hands pressed into the ground by my head. I began playing with his loincloth. He pulled away, allowing me to breathe.

It's like I forgot how to breathe. I watched his chest rise and fall quickly. His shoulders move up and down. His breath blowing in my face as he tried to catch his breath.

I stared into his eyes, sending a shit eating smirk on his face. He smashed his lips back onto mine. His tongue slipped back into my mouth.

He then started playing with my top. I arched my back, allowing him to untie my top. Once he untied it he slipped one of my straps off my shoulder. The other strap soon came off after that.

He was going so slow it was killing me.

He let my straps lay on the sides of my shoulders, not pulling my top off. I started kissing him harder. I don't know how because I couldn't feel my lips.

I grabbed the back of his head, deepening the kiss. He groaned into the kiss, making my lips vibrate.

He pulled my top down. The cold wind hit me, sending chills everywhere throughout my body.

He pulled out of the kiss. He then looked down at my now revealed chest. He licked his lips, shaking his head. "So fucking beautiful."

I smiled, reaching behind his head. I grabbed his neck, pulling him back into a kiss. My hands stayed on the back of his neck.

His mouth moved from mine, down my chest. I kept my eyes shut, paying attention to his touch. His mouth nibbled and sucked all on my chest.

I quietly moaned. I missed this feeling. I missed him kissing every part of me. His mouth continued to trail down my body, stopping at my breasts.