Sacrifice

Warnings: Death, blood, gun mention

POV:Nīya
Me and Neteyam followed Lo'ak.

I guess that it caught everyone's attention because Ao'nung, Tsireya, Rotxo, Kiri, and Tuk tagged along.

I really wish Tuk didn't come. She was always involved in dangerous situations. We all caught up together, trying to reach Lo'ak.

It's been a good couple of minutes. He was at least 10 feet away from us.

"Payakan!" Lo'ak repeatedly yelled from a far.

"YaYa, faster!"

YaYa began going so fast, I didn't think she could swim that fast but she did. I then reached Lo'ak.

He had a worried look on his face.

"Lo'ak what's wrong?!"

He moved out the way to reveal the tracker that was in Payakan's side.

I gasped.

"Help we have to get it out fast!" I told Lo'ak. We began tugging on it, it wasn't budging. The tracker was in there deep.

Soon enough everyone reached us, getting on Payakan.

"Help us!" Lo'ak yelled.

"Lo'ak call in dad." Neteyam told Lo'ak. He hesitated.

"Just do it!"

Lo'ak walked away on top of Payakan, talking to his dad on his microphone that was on his neck.

Just then, we saw a mother ship lurk out from behind a rock. It was headed towards us!

"Guys look!" Tsireya pointed out the ship.

"Come on pull!" I yelled. They were all getting distracted by the ship.

"It's not working!" Tuk yelled.

I then got an idea.

"Woo tuk tuk woo!"

"Nīya nows not the time to call for YaYa." Ao'nung scoffed.

I ignored him. YaYa came. I then grabbed a rope out of Lo'ak's saddle on his Ilu.

"Hurry Nīya it's getting closer!" Tsireya yelled.

I just rolled my eyes. I swear to Eywa if this bitch doesn't shut up.

I attached it to YaYa, then attached it to the tracker.

"YaYa pull!" YaYa pulled and pulled. We continued pulling with her. The tracker then fell out, making everyone fall into the water.

I looked to see the mother ship letting out other boats and ships.

It was so close.

Oh shit.

"It's out! Get on your Ilu's and swim away!" I yelled.

Lo'ak was telling Payakan to swim.

"I'll throw them off!" I grabbed the tracker.

"Nīya no I'll do it!" Neteyam tried to grab it out my hands. I promised myself to protect them as much as I can, and I will not break my promise.

"No Neteyam I got it! Be safe!"

"Nīya no!" Lo'ak yelled for me.

Before they could say anything else I jumped into the water. YaYa was waiting for me already. I got on YaYa and began riding away.

I then saw two crab like ships after me. I began swerving left and right, ducking over and under.

I was then trapped by a large rock. I tried to go left but there was a crab ship on its way towards me, I tried to go right, same thing.