Jaw Dropped

Warnings:SMUTTY SMUT SMUTTTT

POV:Nīya
I woke up to being in the bed alone. No Nī'yek. No Lo'ak. I definitely wasn't used to the feeling of being alone.

I looked around to see Lo'ak leaning against the huts entrance.

I let out a relieved sigh. "Lo'ak what are you doing up? Where's Nī'yek?" I rubbed my eyes. He didn't respond.

Strange.

I stood up out of the bed. I began to stretch, pretending he wasn't even there. I heard his footsteps approach me which made me open my eyes.

He was now hovering over me. "You look so beautiful with your clothes on." He grabbed a strand of my hair.

That was a little weird. I'm always wearing clothes. Why would he say something about my clothes? Before I could say anything, he said something else which made me shocked.

"But I think you look better without them." The strand of hair in his hand turned into a fistful of hair. He wrapped his hand in my hair.

He pulled my hair, revealing my neck to him. He began sucking and kissing my neck. My hands rubbed his abs, moving down slowly.

He stopped his actions, releasing his hand from my hair.

"Strip." He said.

"Strip?"

"I said strip." He said demandingly. I could see the lust filled in his eyes. I realized Nī'yek wasn't here so he probably dropped him off at Neytiri's.

I slowly started pulling my straps down, then lifting my top over my head. I threw my top to the side. I then took my bottoms, slipping them right off.

I threw them as well.

I could see Lo'ak palming himself through his loincloth. He was re-adjusting his loincloth every 3 seconds.

A huge smirk grew across my face.

I could tell see his boner poking his loincloth. I stepped towards him, reaching behind his back.

I took his loincloth, disconnecting the strings before pulling it down. His cock sprung out at me. I almost jumped.

I was so close to where his cock laid against my stomach. I slowly began to massage him. I could hear him holding back his groans.

He grabbed my hand, making me stop. I looked at him confused. He then picked me up, lifting me above his head.

I didn't think he could really pick me up. I didn't realize how strong he actually is. He then pinned me against the huts wall.

My legs wrapped around his head. His grasp holding the back of my thighs, giving me support.

He then placed his head further towards my core. Before I could take a breath, he went in. I loudly gasped, holding onto the back of his head.

I threw my head back against the huts wall. He continued pushing my legs further apart from each other, going deeper and deeper.

"Lo'ak." I said breathlessly. My hands moved down to his shoulders, gripping them. He groaned into me, sending shocks throughout my body.

"Fuck Lo'ak it feels so good." I moaned. I could feel him going deeper and deeper. I pushed his head in further.

My actions made him groan again. The vibrations sent 10 thousand more butterflies to my stomach. It was all to much.

I rolled my hips forward, basically riding his face. He seemed to enjoy it. He then stuck his tongue into my entrance.