I Forgive You

Warnings: Kissing

*This is a long chapter btw*

POV:Lo'ak
"Nīya no!" I screamed. I can't lose her again. Her eyes began to shut.

"Nīya?! Nīya please!" I slightly tapped her cheek. She can't, she just can't!

"Nīya come on wake up please, I love you!"

I heard my dad talking to Norm.

"I don't care what you have to do God dammit  just get down here!"

I stared at Nīya. My Nīya....she's gone again, and I wasn't here to stop it....

It happened because of me. It's all my fault.Again.

"Lo'ak." My mother put her hands on my shoulders.

I turned around, hugging her. I couldn't stop crying."Mom it's all my fault!"

"Lo'ak it's not your fault." She stroked my hair while crying.

"Go go go! She's right there!" My dad yelled at Norm. Max was here too.

How did they get here so fast? They ran to her. My mother began taking me out of the hut.

"Mom-mom no! I have to stay with her!" I yelled at her, trying to pull out of her grasp.

It wasn't working. Damn she's strong.

"Lo'ak, I don't want you to see that." She comforted me.

"Mom I don't care! I need to be there with her!"

"Lo'ak I said no." She said demandingly.

I gave in. I stopped trying to get out of her grasp.

"Come you need to sleep." She started leading me back to our old hut.

I hope she didn't think I was actually going to sleep. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep.

I went into my old hut, laying down. Neteyam's hut was right next to mine. I could hear him silently crying. I know he loves Nīya.

She's his best friend.

I silently cried along with him. I missed her so much. She has to make it, she just has to. She can't die on me now especially after I came back.

————

Everyone had now fell asleep, not me though. I couldn't. I had to be by her side. I snuck out of my window, making sure I was quiet.

I headed over to her hut. I peaked my head around the corner. I seen Ronal and Tsireya. They were crying.

I felt bad that they had to see that, but none of this would've happened if they showed her that they cared.

They obviously haven't been checking up on her and seeing if she's okay, because look what happened.

They were careless, selfish. Unbothered. They didn't care for her when they should have. I know they regret it.

I walked out, catching their eyes. I just ignored their stares.

I walked right into their hut. Nīya was in her room, but they brought her out in the middle of the hut.

I'm surprised Ronal let them connect her to all these machines. She had wires in her forearms, and hands.

She didn't look good at all.

Norm and Max we're working stitching up her wrists. Norm then looked at me.

"Lo'ak... you know you're not supposed to be in here."