Pretty Girl

Warnings: SMUT WARNING, VERY DETAILED!!

POV:Lo'ak
I woke up to see Nīya standing at the foot of our bed. She was wearing very revealing clothes. What a way to wake up.

"Nīya, what are you doing?" I asked. She didn't answer me. She walked around my side of the bed, sitting at my feet.

She began tracing lines from my calf's swirling her fingers in circles, running past my loincloth. I had a hard time swallowing. I felt my body tense up.

"Nīya...."

Her fingers tracing my abs. Her warmth send shocks through my body. She has no clue what she does to me.

I quickly looked over to see if Nī'yek was there. He was gone. What? What is going on?

"Nīya where's....Nī'yek." My breath hitched as she kissed my stomach, sucking, licking, nibbling.

"Don't worry about it." She smirked, kissing from my stomach to my chest. The things I want to do to her.

She was placing kisses all along my body. She had made her way to my neck. She tilted my head for access. It felt a little odd, and I don't mean her giving me hickeys.

I felt like it was my job to kiss every part of her body. Give her the most noticeable hickeys. Satisfy her in ways she couldn't imagine. I just sat back and let it happen.

I held back my groans. I could feel my boner poking against my loincloth. I squeezed my eyes closed.

She then grabbed my face, smashing her lips against mine. Before I could do anything her tongue was already in my mouth. I let out a groan.

I felt her smile against my lips. I think she's aware of the hold she has on me. There's no way she doesn't.

Our kiss was sloppy and intense. She got closer than close. I didn't think someone could be so close before until now. I was enjoying it though.

She then pulled away, licking my bottom lip before placing her tongue in the side of her mouth, poking her cheek while smiling.

I've never seen this side of her. She was hungry and aggressive. I liked it. Actually I loved it. I loved how aggressive she was. I loved how eager she was for me.

She began lowering her mouth back to my chest, making her way down. Her ass was in the air, giving me every angle. I love her ass. I don't know what it is.

Usually guys are boob or thigh guys, but me on the other hand, I'm an ass guy. I'm in love with her ass. I just don't know how to explain it. It's so perfect, just like her.

She continued sucking on parts of my stomach. I put my hand on the back of her head. It was definitely giving me flashbacks of when she would give me head.

Best head I've ever gotten I have to say. No one else has ever gave me head but I just know no one else can top her.

She made her way down to the top of my loincloth. She didn't even look up at me. Her eyes stayed on my boner, shadowed by my loincloth. She licked her lips, biting on her bottom lip.

I gulped. I wasn't sure if she heard me or not. My breathing also increased from like 0 to 100.

I tried breathing slowly but I couldn't. Seeing her made it difficult to breathe. She's just drop dead gorgeous.

She looked at me through her eyelashes. Her looking at me like that could make me cum. I nodded my head.

She pulled down my loincloth in one fast motion, not fully off my legs. My dick sprung up, making her lick her top lip.