Mama

Warnings:SMUTTTT

POV:Nīya
It's been two weeks since me and Lo'ak made love. I've been expecting that sickening feeling, but it hasn't came.

I'm starting to lose hope. I really want this baby for me and Lo'ak. I want the feeling of relief and happiness, but I also want Lo'ak to feel the same way.

I want him to be happy. This is something he's wanted just as bad as I have, and I don't want to disappoint him.

I know he told me he wouldn't be, but I would be disappointed in myself. I want to make him happy, really bad.

It was like 5 in the morning. I woke up expecting to feel the gut retching feeling of throwing up, but I didn't feel sick at all.

My heart hurts. I want to actually start our family. I know we have Nī'yek but the more and more we build our family, the more I'll feel complete.

I looked to see Lo'ak cuddling with Nī'yek. I can't even be mad at the fact Nī'yek took Lo'ak away from me. Their both so cute when their sleeping.

Even though I might not be pregnant, I'm still happy that I had at least one son. He's perfect and I wouldn't change anything I've done in the past if it meant I would be blessed with him.

I decided to go back to sleep. Usually I'd want to go watch the sunrise, but I just wasn't feeling it.

I laid back down on my side, watching Nī'yek and Lo'ak as I started to feel drowsy.

————

I woke up to Nī'yek playing with my hair. It didn't feel like I was up. I felt like I was still sleeping.

"Good morning baby." I smiled at him. He showed me his six teeth. His smile is the absolute cutest.

"Mmm....."

My eyes widened. I propped myself up on my elbow.

"Mmm...." I could see he was trying to concentrate.

"Come on baby you got it." I grabbed his hand. He then started babbling. He gave up.

"No!" I threw my head back. He was so close. So fucking close. I want to rub it in Lo'ak's face that he said Mama first.

"You were so close!" I kissed his cheek.

"No he wasn't." Lo'ak rolled over, facing me and Nī'yek.

"Uh yes he was."

"Uh no he wasn't." Lo'ak started coming closer.

"Uh he totally was."

"Mmm no I don't think so." He then placed his lips on mine.

"Oh yeah." I pulled out of the kiss.

He pecked me on the lips. "Totally." He smiled.

"Ma....ma."

Both of our heads snapped towards Nī'yek. My jaw dropped. Did I actually hear what I just heard? I looked at Lo'ak then back at Nī'yek.

"What did you say?" I smiled. "Come on baby say it again." I encouraged him, grabbing his hand again.

His bottom lip tucked under his top. "Mmm...Ma...Ma."

"Mama! That's right, Mama." I placed kisses all over his face. "Come on say it again." I turned my head to make sure Lo'ak was hearing the same thing I was.

I was expecting to see a little bit of anger on his face, but he was smiling. He was smiling at me and Nī'yek.

"Come on, say it again." I encouraged Nī'yek once more.