My Boys

Warnings:

POV:Nīya
I looked up to see a shocked expression plastered on his face. He quickly grabbed my arm.

"Tuk help me!" He yelled at Tuk. She instantly ran over to us, grabbing onto my arm. Soon I was on my feet.

"Tuk go get mom! Tell her the baby's coming!"

Tuk then ran off. Lo'ak wrapped my arm over his shoulder, grabbing onto my hip for stability.

I looked at Lo'ak. He was smiling at me.

"Why is she going to get your mom?" I asked him.

"Because she's going to help you deliver the baby. She's done it multiple times back at home."

"Oh okayyyy-fuck!" I yelled. It was my first contraction. It definitely was like a stomach bug but ten times worse. I couldn't even explain the pain.

"It's okay baby just breathe."

I wanted to yell at him and tell him that I'm trying but that wouldn't do any good. I continued to scream. I didn't care if it alerted the village people. They should know.

We made it back to our hut. My family and his was already there. On the floor sat cushions that were stacked.

Lo'ak then brought me over to them, sitting me down slowly. I was breathing in and out quickly.

"Nīya just breathe." Tsireya told me.

"I'm fucking trying!" I yelled at her. I didn't even get time to apologize because just then another contraction hit me.

I started screaming again. I thought getting shot hurt. Absolutely not.

"Mom is she going to be okay?" Tuk asked.

"She's going to be fine." Neytiri reassured her. Neytiri sat at my feet. She grabbed a cover, throwing it over my legs.

"Everyone out." She ordered everyone.

"You got this Nīya! Woo!" Neteyam yelled making his way out the hut.

That brought a small smile to my face. He's so fucking stupid. I soon stopped smiling when I felt more contractions.

My mother looked at Neytiri. Neytiri looked at me. I shook my head yes.

I grew closer with my mom over the past couple of months. Even before my incident that happened she was still there. She was like the only one who actually did care. She was the only one who checked up on me. It was just me who pushed her away, and I will forever will regret that. But for now, we get to share this wholesome moment together. She gets to see me give birth to my first child.

Soon enough I stopped screaming. I took this opportunity to actually breathe. I just wanted to lay down and go to bed. I can't believe I do this 3 more times......

"Nīya it's actually happening....we're having a baby." Lo'ak grew teary eyed, putting his hand on my stomach.

"It's actually happening." I looked up at him, smiling.

He grabbed my face bringing me into a small kiss.

"I love you Nīya." He stroked my cheek.

"I love you mor-oh fucking hell!" I began to scream again.

"Her contractions are 2 minutes apart." Neytiri told us. I wasn't listening. I just wanted the pain to stop.

"Okay Nīya I need you to push!"

I started pushing as soon as she said that. I just want all of this to be over. I squeezed my mother and Lo'ak's hand.

I couldn't breathe. This was literally like trying to push out a shit, but harder. I stopped pushing.