Hips Don't Lie

Warnings:Smut?

POV:Nīya
I woke up to the sun being brighter than usual. The sun was so warm and comforting. I started stretching out my back.

I slept in? Usually I wake up before the sun even rises. Strange.

Just then I felt Lo'ak wrap himself around me. I sunk into his body. Except it didn't feel like his body. At all. "Good morning Flower."

I snapped my head to behind me. It was Püneytí.

"What the fuck!" I rolled out of the bed smacking my head off the floor.

I woke up to my chest rising and falling quickly. I turned to see Lo'ak cuddling with Nī'yek.

I rubbed my forehead trying to take in everything that just happened. Why did I dream of Püneytí and why was he in my bed?

It was at least 6 in the morning. The sun hasn't even started to come up but not by much. I decided to head out to watch the sunrise.

I can never get sick of watching the sunrise and sunsets. They're my weaknesses.

I walked to the sand, sitting down. The sand was a lot colder than it usually is. I closed my eyes, talking in the fresh air.

I laid on my back. The cold sand sent goosebumps through out my entire body. I heard someone approaching me.

Who the fuck is up at the ass crack of dawn right now?

"Good morning Flower."

Great. Just great.

I sat up, dusting myself off. "Good morning Pün Pün." I slightly smiled still trying to dust myself off.

"I'll help you." He went to touch my back but I stuck out my hand.

"I got it, thanks." I didn't have it. I could still feel the sand squished against my skin but I ignored it.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"I usually come out and watch the sunrise. What are you doing up?"

"Oh I couldn't sleep. Your bed is not that comfortable."

"What?!" I asked instantly. But Lo'ak was i. my bed? Was it not a dream?!

"Your bed? Your parents offered to let me stay in your old room."

I let out a relieved sigh. "Oh right." I don't know why I said right. I should've said that was weird. Why'd he come back if he didn't have a place to stay?

I didn't want to ask him that though because what if I came off as rude? I mean I don't care because he's my best friend but still.

I haven't talked to him in over 12 years.

"I missed you Pün Pün." I nodded.

"I miss you too, Flower." He smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder. The sun began to rise. I still remember the day he left like it was yesterday.

I couldn't stop crying for months. I was so depressed because he was the only person I really talked to, besides YaYa.

He knew how I was treated at home so he'd take me places to get it off my mind. I didn't realize it then, but as I got older I did.

I know it might be weird between us now but I will never stop loving him. He was my first true love. I loved him.

"Uh what the fuck?" I heard behind us. I sat up, turning to see Lo'ak. He was pissed. I stood up.

"Lo'ak I was just-"

"Yo bro. Stay the fuck away from her, you understand?" Lo'ak walked over to me, grabbing my hand.