Water

Warnings:Kissing

POV:Nīya
I was now 9 months pregnant. I was expecting the baby to come any time soon. I just wasn't prepared for the excruciating pain that comes along with actually having the baby.

But I was ready to meet my baby boy. We've decided on a name. His name is a mix of mine and Lo'ak's.
(You'll have to wait for the name reveal😛)

I was at the Sully's hut talking to Neytiri. We were just talking about how I've been and how I'm nervous to become a mother.

"My dear Nīya, there's nothing to worry about. You're going to make a great mother."

"I know it's just I hope my parenting skills are ten times better than my parents."

"Nīya." She put her hands on my shoulders. "You're going to be fine." She smiled."Trust me, when I became a mom I was worried about the same thing. I was worried I was going to be to hard on them and that they would grow up to hate me, but it turned out the opposite. When I held Neteyam for the first time I just knew the decision I made was a good one. From then on I promised myself to be there for them and to protect them until I die."

"That's what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid they'll grow to hate me, especially when they grow as a teenager. I hated my parents the most during my teenage years so I'm scared that's how it'll be towards me."

"Well I'm sure your aware, but you grew to hate your parents because they were never there. You hated them because they didn't care until now. But that just shows you to always show them that you care, and that starts by being there for them. Making sure their okay. I know that's something I don't do often but I'm trying to make up for it."

"Hey, don't beat yourself up for it." I put my hand on hers."Look at the son you raised. He treats me like a princess, and he's the sweetest. He has the kindest heart and always protects me. He's always checking up on me and constantly reminding me how he can't wait to be a dad. He's everything a man should be, and that's because of you." I smiled at her.

"Thank you Nīya, I love you." She hugged me.

"I love you too Neytiri." I hugged her back. I soon pulled away."Do you know where Lo'ak is though?"

"Last time I seen him he was playing in the water with Tuk."

"Okay well I'm going to go now, thank you for the advice." I smiled.

"Anytime Nīya." She helped me up.

I made my way outside. Once I got outside I heard Tuk's laugh. She's just the cutest. I then made my way down to the water.

I seen Lo'ak and Tuk playing in the water, splashing each other.

"Lo'ak stop!" She laughed. He continued to splash her.

I made my way to the water. I then put my toes in the water. I didn't feel like getting in the water today. I just didn't feel like getting wet.

"Hey Nīya!" Tuk yelled, making Lo'ak stop splashing her.

"Hey baby!" He started running towards me. Once he reached me, he splashed me with water.

"Lo'ak!" I guarded my face. "I don't feel like getting wet right now." I laughed.

"You're so boringgg." He drug out his words.

"Yeah yeah." I kicked my foot, splashing water at him.

He poked his tongue on the side of his mouth, laughing.

"You're lucky your pregnant." He shook his head.

"And why is that?" I tilted my head.

"Because if your weren't, I would drag your ass in here." He nodded, making me laugh.

"Yeah whatever." I waved him off. I then just stood there.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you mind helping me sit down?"

"Of course." He walked over to my side, grabbing my arm. I began lowering myself. Being pregnant is so hard to bend down.

Tuk then ran over grabbing my other arm. I finally sat on the floor.

"Thank you guys." I smiled at them.

"You're welcome." They said in unison.

Lo'ak just looked at me. "You look so beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you." A huge smile grew on my face. Even though I don't feel like I am because I'm pregnant he really makes me feel like I am.

Lo'ak then picked Tuk up, carrying her back into the water.

"Lo'ak put me down!" She kicked.

I just watched them. It was somewhat amusing.

The sun began making me tired so I laid on my back. I closed my eyes. Being in the sun felt nice. It wasn't beaming but it was warm.

Just then I felt water on my legs. God dammit Lo'ak.

"Lo'ak! I told you to stop splashing me." I yelled, keeping my eyes closed.

"I didn't my love."

I opened my eyes to see Lo'ak looking down at me. I then sat up. It was only him. No signs of Tuk. That's when I realized I was dreaming. I was sleeping.

Usually people aren't aware their sleeping but this is my dream, so I always realize I'm sleeping.

"Hi Ma Lo'ak." I smiled.

"Hi baby." He smiled back.

I then looked down at my stomach. It was no longer big. I'm so confused.

I looked around to see I was sitting on the part of the beach I was sitting on in my reality.

I then stood up. I looked up at Lo'ak. He smiled down at me, grabbing my stomach. I looked down.

"Mommy, daddy!" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked to see Līha. She was running towards us.

"Come here baby!" Lo'ak held out his arms. She ran right into them. He twirled her around, soon setting her down.

She then walked over to me, putting her hand on my stomach. I looked down at her. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Baby what is it?" I asked her.

She looked up at me keeping her hand on my stomach.

"Mommy....it's time!" She smiled.

Before I could ask questions, my vision started to fade.

"Nīya? Baby wake up." I heard Lo'ak's voice. He was slightly shaking me.

I opened my eyes. Usually I smile at being woken up by him but instead worry grew across my face. Something just felt wrong.

I instantly sat up looking around.

"Baby what's wrong?" 

I then looked down at my lap. I seen I was now sitting in a puddle of water that started to soak into the sand.

Shit....

"Lo'ak....I think...I think my water just broke." I looked back up at him.

Word count:1127