5 Weeks

Warnings:

POV:Nīya
It's been 5 weeks since the Sully's have left. I haven't left my hut once since then.

I've ate atleast like 3 times in the past 5 weeks. My mom has came to drop me off food everyday. It was rare if I actually took it. I haven't done anything. I don't have the energy to do anything.

When the Sully's left my father told me how much of a disappointment I was. How I brought shame to this family.

So now I really don't have a reason to live.

My mother didn't really care she just told me I was too young to be doing such things. She was more understanding than my father.

Ao'nung and Tsireya keep trying to get me to do things with them, but I don't want to see them.

I don't want to see or talk to Ao'nung. He's a sad excuse of a brother who ruined my life. But Tsireya didn't do anything wrong, I'm just distancing myself from everyone.

I afraid of getting hurt even worse. Losing Lo'ak has already taken a toll on my mental health.

I feel glued down to my bed. Just thinking about doing anything without Lo'ak just makes me dread every second of every minute.

I just miss him. I don't feel complete without him.

"Nīya? Nīya my love you haven't ate or done anything, maybe you should get up to stretch your legs." My mother said outside my hut.

I didn't respond. I didn't want to talk to anyone if it wasn't Lo'ak. I felt bad for my mother but at the end of the day, she didn't do anything to stop them from leaving.

Soon I heard her leave. I heavily sighed.

I hated feeling this way. If I didn't want to leave I could at least find something to do. I then sat up, grabbing my beads to make more jewelry. I don't know why I think I need more.

I have so much that I could give a piece of jewelry to each person in the village and still have a lot. I feel so dead. I don't have the energy for this.

I began to get teary eyed. I can't live like this. Such regret, such shame. I placed my jewelry back down, rolling back into my bed.

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't. That's all I've done for the past 5 weeks. I'm just forcing myself to sleep at this point, which is working.

Just then I heard someone talk.

"Nīya? Nīya please talk to me. I miss you." It was Tsireya.

"Tsireya please just go away." I huffed.

I made it very clear to everyone that I didn't want to talk to them, so why was she trying to get me to talk to her.

"Oh-okay sis." Her voice was shaky.

Tears began rolling down my face. I didn't like the person I was becoming but I didn't really care.

I then closed my eyes, crying myself to sleep.

Ma Lo'ak, please just come back to me.

POV:Lo'ak
I miss Nīya so fucking much. It's been 5 long ass weeks without her. I don't know who I am anymore. I feel like I lost myself when I lost her.

She completed me.

I was trying to stay calm for her when I left but as soon as I did, I dropped the act.

I knew I wasn't going to be fine without her. There was no way I was going to be okay. She's the only girl I've ever loved. I don't care how long it takes, I will wait for her.