Cave

Warnings:

POV:Nīya
I woke up early today. I decided to get my daily swim in because I didn't get to yesterday.

I have no clue what time it must be. I think it's 6am or earlier bc the sun hasn't risen yet. As I snuck past my parents hut, I made my way towards the water.

I got in the water and called for YaYa.

"Woo tuk tuk woo!"

YaYa then appeared. I threw her a piece of fish before getting on.

As we rode I made sure no one was around. I know no one's stupid enough to be up at ass crap of dawn, but I could always be wrong.

I made my way to the 3 brother rocks. That's where my cave was located.

I got to the middle brother rock. In order to get in I have to go underwater, underneath the rock and then through a tunnel.

The cave is always dark, so the plants and everything glows in there, always.

I went underneath the rock swimming through the somewhat tunnel. In order to reach the tunnel, you have to swim underwater for a good couple of minutes.

At least 2.

You can't go up for air. All that's above is a rock, and I'd rather not pass out from smacking my head on a rock.

I reached where I could actually come up for air. I reached the tunnel. It was so magical.

YaYa already knew her ways through the tunnel

YaYa already knew her ways through the tunnel. She's been here with me multiple times.

She swam taking a left. We finally reached the end of the tunnel.

I got off of YaYa signaling her to go do something instead of sitting there waiting for me.

She did not hesitate to leave. I walked up the steps reaching what I call my sauna bath.

 I walked up the steps reaching what I call my sauna bath

I usually sit in there and relax.

For it not getting any sunlight, it's hot. Not too hot though. Hot enough to my liking.