Deja Vu

Warnings:

POV:Nīya
I'm most definitely pregnant. I didn't think I was until I started waking up in the middle of the night, vomiting.

Also not to mention my hate for my favorite berries. I knew as soon as I started eating them. It really isn't that bad. I'll still eat them with a piece of fish or something.

I just can't eat them plain.

"It's okay. Let it all out baby." Lo'ak patted my back. I was sitting on our hut floor, vomiting into a large container.

Absolutely disgusting.

After I'm done, Lo'ak takes the container to Eywa knows where and disposes my throw up. I love him the most but if the roles were switched, he would have to do it himself.

I cannot stand vomit. Even the word makes me want to throw up. Throw up. Vomit. Both are hard to say.

Especially. Especially moist.

Okay I'm done. I literally can't. All of these words are about to make me....you know...even more.

I'm so over it.

So.

Fucking.

Over.

It.

I took my head out of the container once I was finished. I threw my head back. I wanted to cry. Not sad cry, just cry out of irritation.

"I can't do this anymore." I whined. My last pregnancy wasn't this bad. At all.

"It's okay baby." He rubbed circles on my back.

"Lo'ak can you please give me space?! I feel like I'm about to have a fucking heatstroke!" My hands flew to my mouth.

"Lo'ak I'm-"

"Nīya it's okay. I'll go...get rid of this." He grabbed the container. "I'll give you time to breathe. Think at least. You need it." He smiled.

Even when I yell at him he never fails to put a smile on his face.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Don't thank me." He kissed my head, walking out the hut.

I sighed, lying on my back. I just stared up at the huts roof. I love the thought of having another child, but damn I wish a guy could get pregnant.

They're so quick to encourage you to get pregnant, but they've never experienced any pain that we have. They don't understand the exhaustion and emotions we have.

They just have it so easy. They release sperm into a vagina and boom, their job's done.

Then we get stuck with the sickness, exhaustion, mood swings. And let's not forget the gut wrenching stomach pain.

Oh that fucking stomach pain. That's definitely something no woman enjoys. It's like your insides are being torn apart over and over again.

But then a beautiful child you call yours is welcomed into the world. And it makes all the blood, sweat, and tears worth it.

Never would I ever regret it. Ever.

I'll complain a million times, but I would never regret any of the decisions I made. And I'll say that a million times more.

"Okay I'm back." Lo'ak huffed out. I sat up quickly, instantly regretting that. I felt lightheaded. I laid right back down.

"Lo'ak I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." I sighed, staring up at the roof.