Kiyotaka and Ryueen Talk (FR)

Author Notes: Well, I'm gonna skip all the god stuff because you guys would have probably read it a million times... I'm gonna start from where god announces we are going to watch Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

Takes place after Zodiac exam...(after Y1V4.5)

Kiyotaka: "I'm god" (dialogues)

Kiyotaka: 'I'm god' (thoughts)

3rd person's POV:

Chronos: "Good Morning students and teachers of ANHS!! My name is Chronos and I'm the one who brought you guys here, and the reason is we are going to react to a certain ordinary student..."

Manabu: 'Is it Ayanokoji?'

Ryuen: "Ordinary student? I got no time for this bullshit.. I'm leaving.."

As Ryuen was about to leave, Chronos called him out...

Chronos: "Are you sure Ryuen? because if you leave you might miss something very interesting.."

Ryuen: "What do you mean?"

Chronos: "Let me ask you this.. you never felt fear in your entire life right?"

Chronos asked this question with a clear smirk on his face and after hearing this question Ryuen's face formed a grin and meanwhile our very own ordinary student is watching this conversation with a blank stare like he always does, but with his interest piqued and Sakayanagi Arisu and other important people are watching this conversation with interest trying to learn more about their enemy class leader.

Ryuen(with a grin): "kuku No, I never felt fear"

Chronos's smirk grew wider

Chronos: "What if I tell you, this ordinary student showed you what fear is.."

As Chronos said that, Ryuen's grin replaced with utter shock expression, the same can be seen with every student in the theater, everyone are wondering who is this student who showed Ryuen what fear is? And then Ryuen started kuku'ing and said..

Ryuen: "kukukuku, you are kidding right? there is no fucking way that is possible.."

Chronos: "Then, see it yourself.."

Then, Chronos showed a picture that shocked the entire student body including teachers.

As the picture was displayed, Ryuen was at complete loss of words and so was the remaining people and everyone was wondering whose hand is that? And the teachers are shocked that a fight happened in the school

As the picture was displayed, Ryuen was at complete loss of words and so was the remaining people and everyone was wondering whose hand is that? And the teachers are shocked that a fight happened in the school. Meanwhile..

Kiyotaka: 'I have a bad feeling about this, I hope its not me'

Chronos: 'hehehe'

Chronos(in a mocking tone): "So Ryuen, now are you interested in this reaction program?"