Talk with Ichinose Honami

3rd Person POV:

Chronos: "I will give the context of the video, before I show it..."

Then Chronos explained how Ichinose's past was revealed to the school (He did not tell what she did or who started the rumors, he did not tell about Arisu and Nagumo too) and how Ayanokoji visited her everyday until she got back and all the important stuff which author forgot to write here...

Ryuen: "Kukuku, We will finally know something about that rumors."

Mako: "Thank you Ayanokoji-kun, For trying to help Honami-chan, you even missed your classes to do that."

Meanwhile, Horikita has a frown on her face....

Horikita: 'Why is he helping other class?'

Hamaguchi: "We are thankful that Ayanokoji is helping Ichinose-san, But why? He is still from another class."

Chronos: "You will get your answer in the video..."

Manabu: 'I am guessing it's because of Nagumo, I am sure he has eyes on Ichinose...'

Ichinose: 'I have to brace myself for what's about to come, I won't blame them if they lose all their trust in me...'

Chronos: "Now Let's start..."

THE END OF THAT WINDOW approached in a flash. Before I knew it, it was Wednesday.

I held a can of coffee that I bought from the convenience store in my hand. I let out a sigh, my breath visible in the air.

I wasn't going to press Ichinose that day, even though we were out of time. Because there was no way Ichinose, herself, didn't understand that today was her last chance. She would definitely take action. I was sure of it.

"February's already almost over. If we can get through the special exam next month, we'll have officially made it to our second year. They say, 'once on shore, we pray no more,' but I have to wonder if there's really any truth to that," I said aloud.

The Uninhabited Island Exam. The Cruise Ship Exam. Paper Shuffle. Time and time again, we'd been subjected to a series of bizarre exams.

Kanzaki: "Paper Shuffle? What is that?"

Chronos: "Ohh It's a very fun exam, Not a good exam for Kushida, But a very fun exam for Ryuen."

Kushida: "What do you mean?"

Ryuen: "kukuku"

Chronos: "You will know Kushida..."

"Once we're second-year students, I wonder if the special exams will get even stranger than they are now?" I added.

"...Hey. Can I... ask you something kind of strange...?" asked Ichinose, mumbling in a quiet voice, as if she were talking to herself. It was the first time in a while she'd responded to me.

Mako: "She finally spoke..."

Shibata: "She is sounding so weak, It's like she hasn't eaten properly for days."

Kanzaki: 'It's good that she is at least talking to Ayanokoji but why is Ayanokoji even missing his classes to help her? Does he like her? But his face doesn't look like it...'

"Sure. As long as you're okay with talking to me through the door, you can ask me anything," I replied, welcoming her with open arms. But she didn't respond immediately.

"Why haven't you said anything to me, Ayanokouji-kun? Asked me anything?"

Sato: "Yeah! now that she mentioned it, Ayanokoji-kun hasn't talked once to her, he just came and sat at the door everyday."