King's Election

3rd person POV:

Chronos: "Well, we are gonna see King's election..."

Hashimoto: "King? what do you mean?"

Chronos: "You will know when the video starts..."

Chronos: "Here is some context about this video... This video happens in a special exam called 'Mixed camp training' and it happens outside the school...

And then Chronos explained about the rules of the special exam and the bet between Manabu and Nagumo and how Nagumo won the bet... and some students were angry that Nagumo did not play fair and Tachibana was sad hearing she almost got expelled and after all that chat...

Hashimoto: "Hey Chronos, You did not explain about this King stuff..."

Chronos: "Oh... that you will have to see the video... and I think boys will really enjoy the video but girls might feel uncomfortable... 'Expect a few horny girls that is'

Now all the boys are curious what the video will be about...

Chronos(with a nasty smirk): LET'S START!!

Kiyotaka: 'Why is Chronos more excited about this video? And also I don't like the look on his face...'

It's about the time when I entered the third large public bath on the night of the third day. Inside the large bath, there were a couple of boys huddled around a corner. Yamauchi and Ike, and not only them but also some students from Class B such as Shibata were there. I ended up exchanging glances with Kanzaki, who coincidentally entered the bath at the same time I did.

Horikita: "Public bath? Do we really have to watch this?"

Chronos: "Of course, this is a very important video..."

"This seems like an unusual gathering."

Kanzaki too, looks at that group in surprise.

"Seems like it."

"What about your group? Any troubles in particular?"

"I don't know, I don't think I can say it's going swimmingly."

As I answered frankly, Kanzaki appeared to have been convinced of that without a hint of surprise.

"If you only have a few people in it and all four classes aren't evenly represented it tends to be like that."

"I wouldn't mind it if it's just that."

"I heard about it from Moriyama and the others. Seems like you have your hands full with Kouenji."

I suppose something like that would obviously be assumed.

"He is contributing as a classmate but I can't rein him in at all."

"Speaking of reining in... did you hear about Ryuuen?"

Ryuen: "hmm?"

Chronos: "I forgot to mention, this after Ayanokoji and Ryuen's fight, So he is not the leader of Class-C..."

Ryuen: "kuku"

"No, I haven't heard anything about him."

Ryuen: "kuku, It's not good to lie Ayanokoji..."

It's been three days now since Akito got drafted into Ryuuen's group. I do see him during bath time and toilet breaks as well as during meals but we just keep missing each other.

"If he's scheming something there should be a few rumors popping up but I haven't heard any reports at all."

Since Kanzaki, who's the sub-leader of Class B, is saying that then that must be the case. From my point of view, considering I'm aware of the whole story, there's no way Ryuuen would do anything but the suspicion cast on him by his surroundings may have finally subsided. However, for the time being, they won't be taking their eyes off him.