Sakayanagi Arisu's Monologue

3rd Person POV:

Chronos: "The video I'm gonna show you guys now is before 1st year end exam..."

Arisu: "Fufufu, It's before my match against Ayanokoji-kun..."

Chronos: "Yes, and this video is not from Ayanokoji's POV."

Ryuen: "Kukuku, Who's is it then?"

Chronos: "It's from Sakayanagi Arisu's POV..."

Arisu: "Ohh... Mine?"

Chronos: "Since you are about to face Ayanokoji for the first time, You remembered a event that had a huge impact in your life, you understood what I am talking about right, Arisu?"

Arisu and Chairman Sakayangi widened their eyes in realization...

Kiyotaka: 'I don't like where this is going...'

Arisu: 'Fufufu, Looks like are about to see a glimpse of what White room is...'

Ryuen: "Kukuku, This got me interested... What is he talking about loli?"

Arisu: "Fufufu... Be patient Dragon-boy, the video will be shown."

(AN: The debut of DRAGON BOY!!)

Ryuen started to glare at Arisu at that nickname...

Ryuen: "Don't call me that ever again or else you will be needing a wheelchair from tomorrow..."

Arisu: "Fufufu"

Chronos: "Let's start..."

Sakayanagi Arisu's POV:

I REMEMBER WHAT I SAW through the glass that day as well as if it had just been yesterday. My father had taken me to a facility deep in the mountains. The exterior of the facility was dyed a pure white. Actually, it wasn't just the exterior. I remember everything was painted white, including the corridors and the small room I was taken to.

Ryeun: "Kukukuku, Is that what I think it is?"

Chronos: "Yes Ryuen, That is the White room..."

Everyone in the hall suddenly straightened their spines and started paying more attention to the video...

Nagumo/Kushida: 'Finally!!!'

Chronos: "In this video, You will know the purpose of White room or in simple words 'the main goal.'

Manabu: 'The main goal of White room... Interesting.'

Kei/Horikita: 'Looks like we are gonna get the context of what this white room is...'

Matsushita: 'OH YES!!!!!'

I placed both my hands on the clear glass, and looked intently into the room on the other side. It seemed it was one-way glass, so whoever was on the other side couldn't see us.

"What's the matter, Arisu? It's rather unusual to see you so interested in something."

"This is an experiment to artificially create geniuses. How could I not be interested?"

Almost everyone was confused by what Arisu meant...

Horikita: "Artificially create geniuses? Is that even possible?"

Manabu: 'Artificially create geniuses...interesting idea... wait' "Sakayanagi, Is this why you called Ayanokoji 'a false genius' in that previous video?"

Arisu: "Yes, Horikita-senpai and you will get your answer why I called him that in the video..."

Manabu: "Ok..."