Kiyotaka and Manabu talk (Y1V11.5)

3rd Person POV:

Chronos: "As I said before, This will be the video after Manabu's graduation ceremony, the moment when he was about to leave."

Manabu: "I see..."

Chronos: "Before he was leaving, He had a talk with the kohai he respected the most and his little sister."

Everyone is surprised by what Chronos said...

Nagumo: "Ohh!! A Kohai Horikita-senpai respected the most? Haha, Is it me?"

Kiryuin: "Dream on, Nagumo"

Manabu: "I may know who this Kohai is..."

While saying that Manabu takes a glance at Ayanokoji and few people noticed it...

Arisu: "Fufufu, Of-course it's him"

Ryuen: "Kukuku, I knew it"

Horikita: 'Kohai Nii-san respected the most, huh...'

Chronos: "Now, Let's start..."

THE NEXT DAY, March 31, was quite a special day for me as well. Yes —it was the day Horikita Manabu left. Our agreed meeting time was exactly noon. As usual, I did things early and arrived at the front gate. He must not have told his other kouhai about him leaving today, because there wasn't no else around except for me.

Hashimoto: "So, its King, The kohai Horikita-senpai respected the most..."

Arisu: "Yes, Hashimoto-kun"

Nagumo: "So it's him huh..."

Nagumo said that with a very hostile tone...

From time to time, while I waited for the others to arrive, I looked at the students headed toward Keyaki Mall in the distance. Come to think of it, I had come to this school through this very gate a year ago, hadn't I? The location was one I often came close to, but never really walked right up to. There were times when we might head through the gate on a bus for things like special activities and exams, but other than that, the only way you'd walkthrough this gate would be if you graduated or got expelled. And since there was no system in place for students to repeat a year, we would inevitably see those things happen within our three years here.

"I feel like I've been thinking about that all the time lately," I muttered to myself.

Now that we were about to enter our second year, I'd been reflecting back on my current state of mind more and more. Just then, close to twenty minutes before we were scheduled to meet, Horikita Manabu arrived. After confirming that it was me, he briefly glanced around at his surroundings. I didn't even need to bother asking what he was looking for.

"Unfortunately, your sister still isn't here yet," I told him.

"Looks that way," he replied.

Horikita: 'What the hell am I doing at that time? What is more important for me then meeting Nii-san before he leaves?'

Right now, it was around 11:40 a.m. She certainly wasn't too late, not by any stretch. However, considering how little time there was left, it would have been better if she had arrived earlier. I thought back to when Horikita and I met with Ichinose the other day. The fact that she had gotten to the meeting place then with plenty of time to spare was still fresh in my mind.

(Skipping a few dialogues...)

"I'm sorry. I probably should have done a little more for you regarding the student council stuff," I told him.

Nagumo: 'Hmm?'

Manabu: 'Maybe something regarding Nagumo?'

Horikita had come to me to talk, in order to find a way to stop Nagumo Miyabi from running amok. However, at the time, I couldn't eagerly accept his request, because at the time, I had been wishing for a more peaceful life, much more strongly than I do now. So, in order to establish a connection, he had gotten me acquainted with Vice President Kiriyama, but that's about as far as things got. In the end, I had gotten all the way here, to today, withoutenacting plans involving Kiriyama.