Yandere Kei x Kiyotaka (Reaction)

(After Y2V4)

Thanks to Exotic_Animator  for letting me use his fic!!!

(AN: BTW, The above pic is an official panel in manga from latest chapter)

3rd Person POV:

Chronos: "Let's move on to the next video..."

Kei: "Chiaki-chan, I told you to stop staring at my boyfriend..."

Chiaki: "Sorry Kei-chan, I just can't help it after watching that video..."

Kei: "Grrr..."

Chronos: "Don't worry, She will stop after watching this video..."

Chiaki: "Eh? What do you mean?"

Chronos: "What I am gonna show you is an alternate universe but it has 100% chance of happening here too..."

Chiaki: "Ohh, And how is it related to me staring at Kiyotaka-kun?"

Kei: "Why are you calling my boyfriend by his first name?"

Chiaki: "I wonder why, Kei-chan..."

Sato: 'Is there no alternate universe where me and Ayanokoji-kun are together?'

Chronos: "OK, Let's start the video... Here, Kei is Ayanokoji's girlfriend but it's a little different..."

Kei: "Different? What do you mean?"

Chronos: "You'll see... Now let's start...."

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

It was 6:00 in the morning, my body naturally awakens up at that time. Must be a habit from my time in the white room. As I stretched my arms beneath the blanket,  my face turned around only to find a familiar face. Even in the semi-dark room I instantly recognized that face. I mean why wouldn't I?

In front of his eyes, there was a beauty whose charm was indescribable.

Kei: *blushes* 'Ahh, Mouuu... Kiyotaka...'

Her blonde hair which is usually tied in a ponytail was now loose, and those violet eyes were the only thing I could look into. I felt like I could get lost in those; then, my eyes noticed those violet jewels narrow slightly. It was my girlfriend.

"Kei?" I muttered under my breath.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka-kun," she said, ruffling my hair, it felt refreshing on the April morning.

"Good morni- wait, what are you doing in my bed? More importantly, how did you get in?" I questioned my girlfriend, who was laying next to me and giggling at the question.

As far as I can remember I always lock my door every time I come home. There is no way I could have forgotten today. There are two possibilities. One, she hid here when I wasn't home, only to emerge when I went to bed. But that's impossible because I would have easily spotted her.

Two, she broke into my house. The latter is more likely.

The problem right now is that she smelled really good and her face was too close to me. Also, she broke into my house without me knowing that.

Sae: "I know he is your boyfriend Karuizawa, But breaking into others room is a punishable offence, you might even loose your class points..."

Kei: "But I didn't do that, Chabashira-sensei..."