Guests from past (Crossover)

(AN: I'm back!! Well, right now enjoy the one-shot. we'll talk at the end... 2nd year but Sakayanagi is still the chairman)

???'s POV:

I got off the car with six others, we are now in front of ANHS main gate. It's been a long time since I meet Kiyo-kun...

The seven of us walked towards Chairman's office while receiving looks from the students we pass by, I can understand their shock because ANHS does not allow people from outside but because of this guy's family, we got permission to see Kiyo-kun just for few days.

All seven of us are in Chairman's office...

???: "Satsuki, You go see Kiyotaka... We will join you in few mins. I need to talk with Chairman."

Satsuki: "Okay! Chairman, Which class is Kiyo-kun?" (AN: Not Shinohara)

Sakayanagi: "Class-2D"

Satsuki: "Ok"

With that, I left Chairman's office and started searching for Class-2D, After searching for few minutes I still didn't find it... God! This campus is huge!!! My Tōō Academy is just too small for this...

A few minutes later, I found a group of three students looking at a notice board with serious looks. It is as if they are checking some results, maybe they finished a test recently. I walked to those three students while calling them out...

Satsuki: "Hey!! You three!!"

The three students turned towards me and looked very confused... they must be wondering how I got inside the school, but I can't help but wonder how odd this group of three students looked, this group consists of two girls and one boy... one girl is short and flat with a cane in her hand, her flat chest reminded me of a certain coach, and the other girl gave a very bubbly vibe, just looking at her I can say that she is one of the popular student in the school. And the boy has a magenta hair and I can clearly say he is a delinquent...

???: "Who are you? I have never seen you in this campus."

Satsuki: "I'm just a guest here for a few days, Don't get suspicious I have got permission from Chairman Sakayanagi."

??: "Fufufu, Allow me to introduce myself, Myself Sakayanagi Arisu."

Satsuki: "Sakayanagi?"

Arisu: "Yes, Chaiman is my father."

??: "I'm Ichinose Honami, Nice to meet you."

Satsuki: "Nice to meet you Ichinose-san, Sakayanagi-san. My name is Momoi Satsuki, nice to meet you."

As if loosing his interest the magenta haired boy was about to leave...

Satsuki: "Do you guys know where Class 2-D is?"

When I asked this question, The magenta boy turned to me with an interested look and even Sakayanagi-san and Ichinose-san looked very interested, but I didn't miss the blush on Ichinose-san's face... Oh!!! maybe she has boy she likes in that class...

???: "Kukuku, What do you need from Class-D?"

Ok now, that's a weird laugh...

Satsuki: "An old friend of mine is there in that class... We came to meet him."

Sakayanagi/Ichinose/Ryuen: 'We?'

Ichinose: "If you don't mind Momoi-san, can you tell us the name of your friend?"

Sakayanagi and the boy looked very interested in my answer... what's going on?

Satsuki: "Sorry Ichinose-san, He is a private person, It will not be good from me to reveal his name."