Meeting my book buddy...

3rd person POV:

Chronos: "In this video, we will see Ayanokoji have a normal relationship with another person..."

Kiyotaka: 'Normal relationship?'

Horikita: "What do you mean normal relationship?"

Chronos: "I mean the relationship he has with this person is completely normal like normal friends who hangout some time with no ulterior motives from either side and this person is from your class Ryuen..."

Ryuen: "my class?" 'A relationship without ulterior motives? There is only one person in my class who has that kind of relationship...'

Kiyotaka: "ohh, I'm interested in know this person..."

Chronos: "You have this normal relationship with only few people one is 'Ayanokoji Group' and second is this person, that's all'

Kei: "Ayanokoji group?"

Chronos: "that's the name of his friends group he has in future, members are Haruka, Akito, Sakura, Yukimura and of course Ayanokoji..."

Sakura(debut): "ehh!! M-me and a-a-ayanokoji-kun in the s-same group?"

Haruka: "Ohh!! I'm pretty sure I'm the one who named the group right?

Chronos: "Yes!"

Haruka: "fufufu"

Arisu: 'HUH!!?! Did she just...'

Yukimura: 'I'm in a friends group?'

Chronos: "Ok, let's start..."

THE LIBRARY was surprisingly empty at lunch, like a cozy little hideaway. Students weren't allowed to eat in here, so only a few people were around, guaranteeing that the return process would go smoothly.

"Since I'm already here, I might as well check out another book," I muttered to myself. Farewell, My Lovely in one hand, I walked over to the mystery section, hoping to find another of Raymond Chandler's works.

Hiyori: "Farewell, My Lovely!! That is an excellent choice, Ayanokoji-kun."

Yamamura: "I agree..."

Hiyori: "Do you like to read, Ayanokoji-kun?"

Kiyotaka: "Yes, I read all kinds of books but mystery is my personal favourite..."

Hiyori: "Really!!! Can we read together in free time?"

Kiyotaka: "Sure..."

Yamamura also wanted to join but she didn't have the courage to ask... but Arisu noticed this...

Arisu: "Shinna-san, Yamamura-san also wants to join you guys..."

Yamamura: "E-Eh??"

Hiyori: "Really!! Sure... are you fine with it Ayanokoji-kun?

Kiyotaka: "I have no problem..."

Yamamurra smiles softly listening this...

As I arrived there, I saw a lone female student struggling to grab a book on a high shelf. It was Wuthering Heights, by Emily Brontë. A masterpiece penned by the middle of the three Brontë sisters, all of whom were literary legends.

Hiyori: "Oh!! That's me..."

A conventional blurb could make that book sound like a mystery, but wouldn't it have fit better in the romance section?

Wuthering Heights was perched at a strange angle, just barely within reach, which might be why the girl wasn't using the stepstool. I stood in front of her and grabbed the book.