The man known as Tsukishiro

3rd Person POV:

Chronos: "Now, Let's move on to next video."

Arisu: "Is this video the continuation of Ichinose-san's video?"

Ichinose flinched hearing that... Class-B is starting to get worried

Chronos: "No, This another video... Ichinose's will be the next one."

Ichinose: 'Looks like I can't avoid being exposed... I will just face it head on!'

Chronos: "A new character will be introduced in this video..."

Kanzaki: "New character?"

Chronos: "This is after 'Class Vote exam'."

Ike: "Class vote... It is the exam which Haruki got expelled..."

Yahiko and Manabe's faces went pale remembering that they will get expelled...

Chronos: "Let's start..."

Ayanokoji's POV:

"In that case, why Yamauchi? Did he just happen to be the one you picked to use?"

Ryuen: "Who is he talking to?"

Chronos: "That's Arisu..."

Then Chronos told how Arisu manipulated Yamauchi... but did not tell the reason...

Horikita: 'This guy is totally hopeless... even though we lost class points, it's still a blessing in disguise.'

Ryuen: "Kukuku, You are happy that he got expelled aren't you, Suzune?"

Horikita: 'This guy...'

Ike: "Huh!? There is no way that's the case... Why would Horikita-san be happy if her classmate is expelled...?"

Ibuki: "If that classmate is a scum like him then yes, she will be happy. I mean how in the world did he think Sakayanagi would date him... I am pretty sure some girls in your class are happy inside that he got expelled..."

Ike then looked at his female classmates and they just averted their eyes... Ike just sat silently seeing this...

Yamauchi: "Don't worry Kanji, You guys will not reach Class-A without me anyways..."

Kiyotaka: 'I wonder where does he get this much confidence from...'

"Do you not recall? When we were at the school camp, he bumped into me. He was quite rude," she answered.

Come to think of it, yeah. That had happened.

"It was retribution for that," she added.

Ike: "WHAT?? Just for that!!??!"

Arisu: "fufufu"

Yamauchi: "Loli Bitch..."

Almost everyone in the hall started to glare at Yamauchi because of that comment...

Horikita: "You understand why I was happy when he was expelled, Ike-kun..."

Ike just nods in understanding...

So that was all it took for Sakayanagi to make him a target, huh? Well, I supposed that was more than enough reason for her.

"However, I only created the opportunity. In the end, he was eliminated because he was unnecessary to your class."

"Yeah, that's true."

Horikita: "See, even Ayanokoji-kun agrees with me."

Even if Sakayanagi hadn't gotten involved in this test, the end result would probably have been almost the same.