Chiaki x Kiyotaka (reaction)

3rd Person POV: (they have memories of sisters video, it is the same timeline, after y2v4)

Chronos: "Let's move on to another alternate universe video and small context before the video, in this universe Kei is not the girlfriend of Ayanokoji..."

Kei: "Eh? Not me, then who?"

Chronos: "You will know when the video starts..."

Kiyotaka: 'Kei is not my girlfriend? I'm quite interested in who the other me choose'

Hashimoto: "We are kinda hungry"

Everyone: "Yeah..."

Chronos: "Here you go(everyone got their food) now...Let's start"

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

Yesterday, Our 2nd island exam ended and we are on the cruise ship on our way back to school. In the whole 2 weeks, I did not meet my girlfriend, we didn't even run into each other during the exam... She must have missed me a lot... let's think about that later, right now I'm going to meet Chabashira-sensei...

The meeting with Chabashira-sensei had gone well, I got to play the piano after a long time and Tsukishiro said he would be leaving once we reach the school. I found out that one white room student was Amasawa Ichika, the girl who walked into my room while I'm kissing my girlfriend, and I also got to know that Nanase had nothing to do with White room, she was just fed a fake intel about me, to turn her against me, and there is still one more white room student I have to find out, looks like he/she is hiding well...

Horikita: 'This white room again?'

Arisu: 'Fufufu, so there is another white room student other then Amasawa-san? How intriguing'

Nanase: "I'm sorry for troubling you, senpai."

Kiyotaka: "Its ok, that is not your fault"

Ryuen: "kukuku, there another monster hiding among us ehh??"

(Time-skip)

Today is the first day of school after the 2nd island exam. I finished my morning routines and was on my way to the class. I saw Ichinose, the girl who confessed her love to me, on my way to the class. Our eyes meet and she immediately averted her eyes. I see, looks like she is still sad about what happened. Well, what can I do? I have a girlfriend now and I... love her.

The entire hall went silent for one minute and then everyone started turn their heads towards Ichinose, who currently has few tears in her eyes and had a very sad look on her face...

Kei: 'Good job, Kiyotaka'

Mako: "It's ok, Honami-chan... you can try again"

Shiranami: "Yeah"

I reached my class and only few people arrived and Horikita is already there...

Kiyotaka: "Good Morning, Horikita"

As I greeted her, as expected she did not return the greeting but started to glare at me, I know its an everyday thing but this is a glare saying that she has a ton of questions. Did something happen? but I decided to not to ask anything because if she asks something troublesome, it will be a problem...

Ike: "Haha, Now that Ayanokoji pointed it out, it is true... Horikita-san always has a glare on her face."

And then Horikita started to glare at Ike...

Ike: "Look, She even has one now..."

I went to my desk and rested my chin on right palm while looking at the limitless sky and admiring the view, It sure is nice to have freedom... While I was thinking weather I should kill everyone in the white room to gain my full freedom or not, I heard chair beside me rattle, I turned to see my girlfriend sit there...