(Oneshot) Kiyotaka's.... (2)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

Kiyomi: "Soooo, Kiyo-chan, where is my daughter-in-law?"

Kiyotaka: 'Shit'

And here I thought everything was going smoothly and suddenly my mom asks that question out of nowhere... I can see Kei started blushing, no Kei don't blush... I can also see Ayanokoji Group especially Haruka get very excited about this question... Ohh no Haruka is about to speak...

Kiyotaka: "Mom, you are disturbing the class, go wait at Pallet cafe. I will meet you there after the classes..."

Kiyomi: "But you didn't answer my question, Kiyo-chan"

Akito: "Yeahh!! Kiyo-chan you didn't answer the question..."

Akito said that with clear smirk on his face... How could you Akito?? I thought you were my bro...

Kiyotaka: "Just go Mom and Akito... I will deal with you later..."

Akito: "Hahaha"

Kiyomi: "Ok, I will wait there..."

Sae: "I will accompany you senpai, My classes for today are completed"

Kiyomi: "That's good, let's catch up Sae-chan"

And then my mom and Sae-sensei left the class, I can see Akito still smirking and I started glaring at him and whole class are curious about my girlfriend (time-skip) our classes ended, I ran as soon as the bell rang, but still, I can see Ayanokoji group, Yosuke and Horikita are following me... And Kei is not following me... I knew it... she knows me well. We already have a date tonight so she will meet my mom there...

As I am outside Pallet cafe... AG, Yousuke and Horikita caught up with me and I started talking...

Kiyotaka: "Why are you guys here?"

Haruka: "You know why we are here, Kiyopon"

Akito: "Yeah, we want to get to know more about your mother, we got a chance to know your childhood stories, Kiyo-chan"

Trust me Akito, you wouldn't want that and also...

Kiyotaka: "Stop calling me that..."

I can see Haruka, Airi, Kesai are giggling and Yosuke is trying not to laugh and Horikita is also giggling...

Kiyotaka: "Sighhh, let's go..."

And then we entered the cafe, I spotted my mother and Sae-sensei talking and we went to them...

Kiyotaka: "Hi mom"

And again my friends are surprised at my tone which kinda filled some happiness...

Kiyomi: "Ohh! You are here, Kiyo-chan and your friends are here too!!"

Sae: "I will take a leave Kiyomi-senpai..."

Kiyomi: "Hmm... Bye Sae-chan~"

And then Sae-sensei left and we sat at the table. I sat beside my mom and my friends are facing me...

Kiyomi: "How have you been, Kiyo-chan?"

Kiyotaka: "I'm good, These are are my friends... Haruka, Airi, Akito, Kesei, Yousuke and you already know Horikita..."

AG/Yousuke: "Pleasure to meet you, Kiyomi-san"

Kiyomi: "Nice to meet you, everyone... and here I thought you would end up as a loner in the class"

Horikita: "Oh! He did end up as loner... until this Ayanokoji group was formed..."

Of course Horikita would throw me under the bus...