What if...?

(AN: This is the one-shot my sister is talking about. My sister hyped up this one-shot but now that I write it, it doesn't seem that much. 😭)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

Our 2nd island exam finished and we got a few days off from school. I got nothing to do and I called Akito and we decided to meet with Ayanokoji group members at Keyaki mall. I don't know why, but I'm very bored today, that's why I went out one hour before our meet up time. I wanted to roam for a while and then go to the mall.

I arrived at the park near the mall, but at the bench I was about to sit, I saw a weird watch and it has a blue color light glowing on it. My curiosity took over me and I picked up the watch and put on my wrist, and just then, I watched as a hologram appeared from the watch and it displayed numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. What am I supposed to do now?

I rotated the circle on the watch and now it only displayed '1'. I clicked the button below the circle and all of a sudden, the blue color turned green and I felt dizzy, I did not lose my consciousness, I just felt dizzy that's all, what's happening now?

A few moments later, I completely lost my dizziness and I looked around to only see that I'm not at the park, I got to a higher spot to see where exactly I am, I got a clear look when I climbed the tallest tree I found, I'm on an island more specifically, the island where our first special exam took place.

Did I travel back in time?

That is valid conclusion, because I still remember the first island very well and I can also see the glimpse of the cruise which we came in. I climbed down the tree and sat down near the same tree to catch my breath. I looked at the watch that caused it all and now it's completely turned off, I rotated the circle and clicked the button numerous times but it was no use. This will be a problem...

I got up and started walking around the island while completely sealing my presence without holding back because I don't want anyone to spot me. I didn't pay attention to where I was going and looks like I reached Class-B's camp. I got to a spot where I can get a clear look at Class-B's camp and I got to a vantage point, I looked at Class-B,

­Huh!? What!!

The members at Class-B completely shocked me. I saw Ryuen and Himeno Yuki, the girl I got recently acquainted with, leading the things here at the beach, and Ichinose, who was supposed to be leading the class, is nowhere to be found. One more thing that surprised me is that, Kanzaki had an extremely annoyed face, I have never seen him lose that calm face.

I immediately concluded that this is not my past, but an alternate world. I got down from the vantage point and started walking towards Class-D's camp to see if any things changed there.

And if this is really an alternate world, I am curious to see what I am like here.

As I was making my way to Class-D's camp, I felt two presences coming towards me, I instantly climbed the tree beside me and good thing that this not a tall tree. I felt the two presences get closer and I peaked my head to see who they are and I caught a glimpse of brown-haired boy and in the next moment, I got a full view of them.

What the hell?

Why is he carrying Sakayanagi on his back? Also, why is Sakayanagi even on the island? I definitely remember Class-A losing 30 points because of her absence. I dismissed the thought of her being not disabled after noticing the cane in her hands, I climbed down the tree slowly and started following them, and then I heard it...

"Arisu, when we get back... if Manabu says that it's possible... would you like to live together on campus?"

My body halted, I already have so many questions from just that one line. Why is he calling Sakayanagi by her first name? Why is he asking her live with him in the campus!? Is Sakayanagi really my childhood friend here? Or is he dating her? From an outsider's perspective, those two can be mistaken as a couple.