Girls and trouble come hand in hand

???'s POV:

Right now, I'm standing in front of ANHS and I'm gonna meet Kiyopon after one year... ahh and also there is also the mission which is the main reason I'm being transferred but meeting Kiyo comes first.

(One week ago)

I'm in the DA now waiting for Kusunoki with Takina, I seriously didn't want to come but sensei said this is very serious and he also said that if I heard the mission details I will definitely accept, haha!! sensei, you are underestimating me...

Ahh, Kusunoki is here!

Kusunoki: "Thanks for coming all the way from Hawaii, Chisato and Takina."

Chisato: "I didn't want to come, sensei forced me."

Takina: "Mika-san told us this is something serious, What happened, Commander?"

Kusunoki: "I will explain everything. We are waiting for one more person."

Chisato: "Ehhh!!! one more person..."

While we are having our chat, the main door opened revealing a white haired man with black suit and glasses... Hmm? Who is he? I've never seen him before.

Kusunoki: "Ah! Thanks for coming, Sakayanagi-san."

Sakayanagi? Who is he?

Chisato: "Who is he?"

Kusonoki: "He is Sakayanagi, Chairman of ANHS."

Whaaaaaaat? ANHS??? That super famous elite school chairman, ehh.

Chisato: "So, Why is the chairman of that elite school here? Hehe Don't tell me, you are planning to send us to that school haha!!"

Kusonoki: "That's exactly it! Good job figuring it out Chisato."

Chisato/Takina: "Eh?"

Takina: "For real?"

Kusonoki: "For real."

Chisato: "Why?"

Kusonoki: "We recently received a terrorist threat to ANHS, at first we dismissed them as a fake threat but just to be safe we sent some Lycoris around ANHS and turns out that threat was real. We noticed a lot of suspicious moments around ANHS. That is why we need two agents inside ANHS and some will protect from outside."

Chisato: "But why usss??? Why not send Fuki's team?"

Kusonoki: "Well, there is a reason why we are sending you Chisato."

Chisato: "Reason? What is it?"

Sensing it is his turn to speak, Sakayanagi-san spoke for the first time,

Sakayanagi: "The reason is that your precious Kiyotaka is right now studying in our school."

I widened my eyes in surprise and this was clearly noticed by all three of them, Takina was most surprised of them. I see, This is why sensei told I will accept the mission if heard the details, haha!! Not bad sensei....

Takina: 'Precious Kiyotaka? Who is it? maybe someone she knows before I met her.'

Chisato: "I ACCEPT!!!!"

Takina: "Chisato????"

Sakayanagi: "Thank you, Chisato-san."

Chisato: "But on one condition, I want be in same class as Kiyopon!!"

Kusonoki: "Don't worry, that's what we are planning to do, because you both need to work with him on this mission. Fill him the details when you meet him."