A troublesome Job

Hoshino Ai's POV:

After I heard my twins having a conversation about their father, I couldn't help but feel guilty, and that is why I called him and asked him just look at the kids once, to which he agreed. Now, I waiting for him in my apartment, while Ruby and Aqua are just playing.

ding.

I heard someone press the doorbell, looks like he's here...

Ai: "Looks like he's here..."

I went and the door and I just peaked my head out to welcome him, but it's not him who's here. I saw a boy who taller and older than me with a black hoodie and a cap on, and he was holding a bouquet of white flowers, and then the boy spoke,

??: "Hello Hoshino Ai, How are you and How are the twins?"

My mind immediately went into panic mode, How does he know about my children? As I was about to ask him, something in the bouquet which was peaking out caught my eye, it was knife!  then I saw the boy pull out the knife. As reflexes took over my body, with my hands still on the door, I slammed the door but my left hand fingers caught in between the door and started bleeding.

Ai: "AHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I yelled in pain but still I managed to lock the door, and I heard some footsteps fading away from the door, looks like he ran away, I was holding my left hand fingers in pain and I saw Aqua slowly coming here, when he saw me his face turned into panicked expression,

Aqua: "AI!!!!!"

Ahh!! Now Ruby will also come here,

Ai: "Nothing happened, Aqua."

Now, Ruby is also here,

Ruby: "MAMA!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!?"

I look at my children who have nothing but worried expression about me, It's nice to have someone worried about you, I love them so much!!

Eh? What did I just...

My spine suddenly straightened up and I look at my children with wide eyes, I finally said it...

I hugged my children in happiness as blood from my left hand fall on Aqua's back.

Ichigo Saito's POV:

I listened to Ai while Miyako is taking care of her injury, Ai just told us what happened, and I can't believe I let this happen, and that bastard knows Ai has kids. It can't be good for her and her kids. I may not show it, but I care about Ai a lot, I treat her as if she's my own daughter, I will find him and kill him with my own hands.

I turned on my phone and searched for a certain person's number. Found it! we talked for a few minutes and I arranged a meeting with this man.

(time-skip)

I am now driving to the location where this man told me to meet him, we were able to cover up the incident without getting media's attention and a certain thought came across my mind.

How did the stalker know Ai had kids?

Did someone from the hospital leak it? Now that I think about it, the doctor who was supposed to give birth to Ai's babies was not present on delivery day. Was he the one who told him? or Did Ai tell their father about kids? I have to ask her later about this...

I reached the destination and I saw that man is already here,

??: "Hello Ichigo Saito-san, It's quite rare to get a call from you, it must be really important matter."