COTE: New Generations

Idea inspired from: Xxxxgjsibvsisni3462, Thanks for the inspiration bro. 

Sakayanagi Arisu's POV:

April...

This month is always a good time in ANHS, the school is filled with smiles and cheers of new students coming through that main gate with their minds filled with hope of seeing success in their life. Few people come to enjoy their high school lives; few people come to work hard to achieve their respective dreams, there are times when people came here for freedom too, fufufu...

This is my 2nd year as the chairperson of Tokyo Metropolitan Advance Nurturing High school, and this year is quite special and can also be considered as a landmark year in ANHS. Fufufu, why you ask? That's because, for the first time in the history of ANHS, the chairperson is going to represent a class as their homeroom teacher.

Fufufu, you heard right, I'm going to be a class's homeroom teacher, which class? Let's save that for later...

I heard someone knock the door, "Come in."

The door opened revealing Mashima-sensei, one of the board of directors of ANHS, it's been more than 20 years I graduated but I still call him sensei haha...

"Hello Mashima-sensei, did you get list of new students?" I asked

"Here Arisu-san..." He handed me the document, "And I told you to stop calling me sensei..."

I chuckled, "A few things can't be changed sensei."

Mashima-sensei sighed, "So... the chairperson herself as a homeroom teacher, at first, I found no reason for such a decision but after reading the names of new students, I understood why..." Mashima-sensei slightly narrowed his eyes at me, "Some personal feelings are involved aren't they, Arisu-san?"

"Fufufu, not at all. I just thought it would be fun..." Mashima-sensei sighed again,

"Say Mashima-sensei, what do you think about my son's placement?" I asked, curiously,

"He's a genius like you Arisu-san, but there are many things he needs to work on. So, I would say his placement is perfect in Class-C."

"I see..." I nodded,

"Are you dissatisfied?" Mashima-sensei asked,

"No sensei, you're absolutely right."

I saw Mashima-sensei laugh suddenly, "Why are you laughing, sensei?"

He smiled gently at me, "It's nothing, your father also asked same question about your placement on your first day. He feared we might think that he was biased with your placement."

"Fufufu, Coincidences can be freaky..."

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV:

April 1st. This day brings a lot of good memories for me and Kei as well. This day changed a lot in my life. This is the day I got my temporary freedom which is now permanent. This day changed a lot in Kei's life too.

Right now, I'm having breakfast with Kei while waiting for my kids who are getting ready for their high-school life at ANHS,    

"I'm still angry at you, Kiyotaka." Kei scowled,

"Come on Kei, it's just three years and I can call you unlike the kids."

"I don't mind you being a teacher at ANHS, but you are leaving the whole company to me for three years. You're the goddam CEO!!"

"Don't worry about the company, I won't give a job to anyone that they can't handle. Also, Ichika and Takuya are there, they'll assist you with anything. For your kind information, you're the CEO for next three years. I've informed all the board of directors in the company and they'll assist you with everything. Remember, you've done this before Kei..." I assured while taking a bite of my toast,